Stuart Bannigan

Andy Dowie

Conrad Balatoni

Sean Welsh

James Craigen

Kris Doolan

Ross Forbes

Chris Erskine

Motherwell, and the fans I spoke to before the game, were like an already relegated team before a ball was kicked today. If you into the playoff thinking you're dead and buried - then you're dead and buried. The team need to up the confidence before Thursday and go in fighting.

Biggest talking point for me was the size of the cups of juice they give the kids in the Davie Cooper Bar. Our Jess spilled her drink everywhere and I had to actually put down my beer and clear up my own kids mess. Who do I blame for this? That's right. Willie Fuckin Collum.

After that I popped next door for a wee sleep in row L and went home in time for my Chinese.

Biggest talking point for me was the size of the cups of juice they give the kids in the Davie Cooper Bar. Our Jess spilled her drink everywhere and I had to actually put down my beer and clear up my own kids mess. Who do I blame for this? That's right. Willie Fuckin Collum.

After that I popped next door for a wee sleep in row L and went home in time for my Chinese.

Out of greenies but you're owed one tomorrow for this wee outburst of surrealism. What did you have in the takeaway?

Complete non-event but good to see Hendry, Wilson and McLaughlin getting some minutes.

All the best against The Rangers.

This. I hope that they stuff Sevco 'Well and truly. It would the perfect end to a good season. Btw, what did you think of Hendry?

Out of greenies but you're owed one tomorrow for this wee outburst of surrealism. What did you have in the takeaway?

I had a special chow mein with no onions in it (I dinnae like onions much).

This. I hope that they stuff Sevco 'Well and truly. It would the perfect end to a good season. Btw, what did you think of Hendry?

Hard to tell in this situation but he looked okay. I see he's an overage player for the development squad next season but maybe worth signing him up and putting him out on loan? I hope Lindsay gets his chance next season.

Not much happened in the game yesterday for Well, although Moore and Sutton had decent chances near the end.

I don't think the Barra has much to consider for Thursday from the starting 11 yesterday apart from Twardzik the goalie being good.

Thistle had the best players on the park particularly Brannigan and O,Donnell.

Archived