Aberdeen v St Johnstone 24/5/15

Uh-huh.

Im not sure what your problem is, to be honest. The term isnt acceptable, the posts have been removed and everyone has been reminded not to use it on the forum. However, given the context, banning someone was an over reaction.

Fine if you dont agree and think it is worthy of a ban but to try and make out this somehow implies I consider the term acceptable is, frankly, nonsense.

I was referring to Standfree and not yourself as the '40 year old man'. I'm effectively Rosa Parks, challenging important injustices. I'm sure she would also have liked to see StandFree banned.

• Replies 194
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Uh-huh.

Im not sure what your problem is, to be honest. The term isnt acceptable, the posts have been removed and everyone has been reminded not to use it on the forum. However, given the context, banning someone was an over reaction.

Fine if you dont agree and think it is worthy of a ban but to try and make out this somehow implies I consider the term acceptable is, frankly, nonsense.

as a parent of a disabled child myself I find the term unacceptable but unfortunately in life there is a lot said without any thought to what is being said. I know standfree and know he has used the phrase as it has been a phrase labelled to a certain element of saints fans. A ban harsh if not had a warning but that's just my opinion.

I was referring to Standfree and not yourself as the '40 year old man'. I'm effectively Rosa Parks, challenging important injustices. I'm sure she would also have liked to see StandFree banned.

Oops :ph34r:

He's not that old is he?? I, unfortunately, am :(

Nope. The problem was you didnt actually post an image, just the name of it ;)

Doh!!

Edit: It posted the image on my PC (gone mad). Ach weel so much for my crap joke.

As for the game, I don't care in the slightest about the result. It will be nice to give Anderson a winning send off and I expect we'll play some youngsters again which is always good.

More importantly, I need to make sure I find a pub open at 11. CASC is a possible, or Old Blackfriars.

Season ticket holders have been asked to notify the club if they are not attending in order to free up more seats. Only seats left are in the RDU and Section Y of the South. I suppose this is to prevent what happened against Celtic where there were very few seats available before kick-off but the attendance was only about 16,000/17,000 due to season ticket holders not turning up.

Season ticket holders have been asked to notify the club if they are not attending in order to free up more seats. Only seats left are in the RDU and Section Y of the South. I suppose this is to prevent what happened against Celtic where there were very few seats available before kick-off but the attendance was only about 16,000/17,000 due to season ticket holders not turning up.

I see there was mention of some sort of reward system next season for people who let the club know if they can't make a game in the email they sent out today. I normally miss a couple of home games a season for one reason or another so might be useful. I do try and give my season ticket to someone I know but its not always possible.

I think Derek McInnes should think back to his time at Tannadice and then recall his spell in Perth before picking his team on Sunday.

I'd be surprised if Saints strayed much from the team that faced Celtic, the one dilemma being whether to go with Scobbie or Wright at centre back. Need to be more clinical in front of goal though, especially O'Halloran.

Archived