Stenhousemuir FC - The League 2 Champions - The 2024/25 Thread

Surprised it took you so long lads 👀

Anyway. Congratulations!

Us winning the Third Division in 09 is genuinely one of the best days of my life, so I hope there's an 11-year-old Stenny equivalent of me who has had the best day of his life today. What I'd give to relive that again.

Today has been unbelievable. The play-off win against Cowden in 2009 was one thing, but to see this Club clinch a league trophy is remarkable. We get so much right off the park, but it’s something else getting it right on the park.

As much as I’m loving things and the players and staff fully deserve every round of applause, song, and drink in the Wee Bar tonight, today is for those who’ve watched the Warriors for 30, 40, 50, 60+ years and never witnessed a league title come to Ochilview.

I hope everyone involved with this magnificent Club has the best weekend imaginable.

4 hours ago, sneed hearn said:

Well done Gary Naysmith ,top manager.

Is he f**k :lol:

Well done Stenny. Hopefully we see you next season! 

Congratulations Stenhousemuir,   winning anything in Football at lower levels is very difficult, always an enjoyable day as an away supporter visiting Ochilview,

Hope big Nat and the rest of the ex diamonds have been doing well.

Enjoy

Well done guys. 

I'm happy for our old manager Gary Naysmith- I perhaps wasn't his biggest fan but felt a bit sorry when he was sacked by City so it's good to see him bounce back. 

Yesterday was the best day of my life. I've come to terms with winning the division for a few weeks but to have it finally confirmed is incredible. Nothing will feel as good as this. I am head over heels in love with this club and this group of players. Heroes.

33 minutes ago, Hard Graft said:

Good to see that Sir Michael Palin sent his congratulations. Coincidently it was a home game against East Fife when he made his appearance at the ground.

More to the point, what's Isaiah Whitlock Jr up to?