Stenhousemuir FC - The Warriors - The 2023/24 Thread

Adam Brown has agreed a new 12-month contract with the club. I think this is good news - he's a fine player and his set-piece delivery has led to numerous goals over the course of the season, but I do wish he'd contribute a little more in open play. His strike against Peterhead earlier in the campaign is undoubtedly the goal of the season.

The squad is really coming together for next term. I reckon we'll need to add about five or six good players in the summer, but that can wait for the time being!

1 hour ago, Francesc Fabregas said:

Adam Brown has agreed a new 12-month contract with the club. I think this is good news - he's a fine player and his set-piece delivery has led to numerous goals over the course of the season, but I do wish he'd contribute a little more in open play. His strike against Peterhead earlier in the campaign is undoubtedly the goal of the season.

The squad is really coming together for next term. I reckon we'll need to add about five or six good players in the summer, but that can wait for the time being!

Triggered is what the official post says, bit different to agreed

1 hour ago, Francesc Fabregas said:

Definitely a good re-signing and will be able to contribute in league 1. 

Agreed with his contribution this season, has went cold too often and lost his place in the starting 11. He has the ability to make things happen and win us a match, hopefully he'll show us on Saturday! 

4 hours ago, BullyWeeClydeFc said:

Have you guys got big Nat Wedderburn for next season? As I truly think he has controlled every game we have played against you guys (with an exception of the 6-1).

Nat triggered an extension to his contract recently so should be about for next season. 

Congratulations to the Warriors! Waited an awful long time for that and stumbled over the line a bit but clearly by far the best team in League Two this season. Always felt it was tough on a club like Stenny with a long and proud history not to have won a title and great to finally put that to bed. Hope everyone involved with the club has a terrific night 🍺