Dundee United 2015/16 Season

• Replies 12.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The Riski thing is a bit strange. I'd like to think that Mixu has recognised that he was not up for the scrap and has helped persuade him to walk away. If nothing else it's an admission that it was a mistake and one that has been addressed.

The Riski thing is a bit strange. I'd like to think that Mixu has recognised that he was not up for the scrap and has helped persuade him to walk away. If nothing else it's an admission that it was a mistake and one that has been addressed.

Perhaps Riski realised he wasn't going to get many games and asked to leave so he could find himself a new club in advance of the Scandinavian summer seasons.

Either way he was surplus to requirements and we've cut out losses.

I've got no issue with Riski leaving (with some people eager to label the club 'embarrassing' etc). You bring in a player on a short term deal to boost your chances of survival. The move doesn't work out so they leave fairly soon after. No big deal.

I've got no issue with Riski leaving (with some people eager to label the club 'embarrassing' etc). You bring in a player on a short term deal to boost your chances of survival. The move doesn't work out so they leave fairly soon after. No big deal.

If we did make a mistake in bringing him in, it is better to recognise that and get rid now rather than keep him here and not play him in some pathetic face-saving exercise.

Archived