Dundee United 2015/16 Season

• Replies 12.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Is this Bodul being written off already? Can't imagine United signing a player for £200k for him to come and sit on the bench.

Most fans I've spoke seem to think Bodul is not an out and out striker and looks better playing behind another striker/holding up the ball.

We desperately need a proven goal scorer and hopefully Mckay (if he agree's terms) will do the job.

Is this Bodul being written off already? Can't imagine United signing a player for £200k for him to come and sit on the bench.

Bodul might be able to do a shift up front but he doesn't look like a natural centre forward. If McKay signs then there will still be plenty of scope for Bodul to play in one of the three positions behind the striker.

I imagine it depends on the wages offered to him.

Ask a stupid Q but can Hibs realistically offer more cash than us?

Hibs are absolutely desperate to get out of that league. They might, at the moment, be willing to pay an awful lot for a striker who scores goals, even if it means paying over the odds.

Hibs

Disclaimer: if he signs for them I retain the right to delete this post.

We've signed a few players this summer who rejected moves to the premiership.

If we lose out on a signing to Hibs or Ross County. ahahahahahah.

get in the fucking sea

Come on mate you're better than that!

Tbf it would be funny to see Utd's mad reaction if we do somehow sign him.

As Billy Mckay was not part of our Scottish Cup Winning Squad I reserve the right to label him as the snake that he so clearly is. The only decent thing for him to do would be to sign for us for peanuts out of loyalty and then score 30 goals this season.

Archived