Dundee United 2015/16 Season

• Replies 12.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm hoping he does an Anier tbh.

Would be a great signing for Utd and as stated loves a goal against us.

This whole saga has worked out not too bad for Utd although does leave you a midfielder light and with about 64 recognised strikers in a team that plays 5 in midfield and 1 up top.

Could Jackie change that system?

McKay played as a lone striker for ICT when Butcher was manager. And if any team played hoofball, it was Butcher's ICT. They were brutal - long diagonal balls all day long.

McKay seemed to be quite happy with that type of football.

There's so much wrong with this post I don't even know where to begin.

If we've got 200k, why on earth is the current management team still swanning about? :D

Jackie is a smart man when it comes to money. His buyout will be more than that, plus he will have negotiated some sort of bonus on any buyouts, meaning he has an infinite earning potential if sacked.

So someone on Mad told me.

I honestly don't remember what system caley played with mckay. If he was up front on his own then this has the potential to be a good signing. If he was part of a two then this should be another nail in the mcnamara coffin when he inevitably struggles in our inflexible system.

Good. That means we don't have to read your biased nonsense about how great you were when Butcher was manager. Hoofball...

Well don't let me stop you from pedalling your deluded tripe about ICT under playing 'long ball diagonals all day long' Butcher.

Archived