Dundee United 2015/16 Season

My guess is he lost a bet with Wesley and had to sign with whatever club a random generator gave them. Wesley, feeling sorry for his brother, later retracted the bet stipulations to get his brother out off Dundee :lol:

• Replies 12.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

He obviously never wanted to come in the first place and only came as a last resort - then instantly regretted it. Never a good sign when you offer a player to sign for your club and he takes a week off in Ibiza to think about it.

Pretty much.

Unfair to judge a player on a 15 minute debut but in the circumstances I can't see that there's much of an alternative, to whit: he's pish, f**k him.

Sir peh mcbridie and the bold wa5373 are getting extremely rattled here.

Just spoke to the wife and she says they are far more rattled than she was when wa5373 was up at mine.

Going to try and act mature here and ignore this but politely hope your next shite is a hedgehog genetically modified with a cactus and that wa5373 left a bloody mess last time he was round.

We've been here before

Did Houstie not sign some 32 year old ex rangers has been left back as defensive cover that got injured in pre season and never even make a debut?

I'm sure managers have trusted agents and on occasion they will do them a favour or they will be let down by said trusted agent.

Not the first, won't be the last. Much better it's happened now than rumbled on. Frees up a wage and all that.

Now then, who would we want to sign?

From laughing at your admins?

Slightly off topic, but a question for the Dundee fans who like to lurk here.

On a scale of "one" to "losing a cup tie to a team in the third tier", just how embarrassed should United fans be about Rodney Sneijder?

Archived