Dundee United 2015/16 Season

• Replies 12.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Is there a "all things Dundee FC" thread? Seems that Dundee fans love a good read and post about United. Closet fans maybe?

This is fantastic. We've been getting it tight for years about admins and shit but the second the shoe's on the other foot the toys are oot the pram.

Pretty sure I had a guy on facebook in actual tears yesterday.

This is fantastic. We've been getting it tight for years about admins and shit but the second the shoe's on the other foot the toys are oot the pram.

Pretty sure I had a guy on facebook in actual tears yesterday.

Three wins in seventeen games for your mob, I wouldn't start crowing too loudly just yet.

I was bored, so I did a wee bit of research on my lunch hour.

On the Dundee thread, the United fan with the most posts is Granny Danger (where is he?) - he has made 73 posts and is the 30th most prolific poster on that thread.

On the United thread, two of the top four posters are Dundee fans (Deefiant with 202 posts, Deeboy with 144).

I am not sure what that says. But it says something. I think.

I was bored, so I did a wee bit of research on my lunch hour.

On the Dundee thread, the United fan with the most posts is Granny Danger (where is he?) - he has made 73 posts and is the 30th most prolific poster on that thread.

On the United thread, two of the top four posters are Dundee fans (Deefiant with 202 posts, Deeboy with 144).

I am not sure what that says. But it says something. I think.

Both closet DABs

Archived