Dundee United 2015/16 Season

None of us actually know what the deal is with Rodney Sneijder, which is quite important if you are deciding whether it's a minter or not.

If he has a health condiiton which should have been picked up at the medical, or he's just crap, or he's changed his mind, then it's a minter.

If he has mental health issues, then it isn't.

/\/\/\/\Yossarian

• Replies 12.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

No chance Matty or whichever other Dee is behind that account will take that bet. On the other hand however, they might just be that thick.

Please, I'm not behind any other account on here apart from the 3 obvious ones I have (including this one)

Maybe he was nutted when he signed, now he's back to normality and has regretted it. He's the Dutch Paul Slane.

He'll be back home telling his mates he's just had the weirdest trip.

Wonder of we will make another signing before the window closes, another random European who hasn't been scouted maybe? We still need another creative midfielder or an out an out winger if possible, we haven't got the same pace going forward like we've had in the last couple of seasons.

Maybe he was nutted when he signed, now he's back to normality and has regretted it. He's the Dutch Paul Slane.

We've all been there. I briefly signed for Dunfermline in the late 90s after a four day session on the Mitsubishis. Bert Paton was fucking livid when I asked for my release.

He obviously never wanted to come in the first place and only came as a last resort - then instantly regretted it. Never a good sign when you offer a player to sign for your club and he takes a week off in Ibiza to think about it.

So you are just assuming he has mental health problems?

If you want to listen to idle gossip like that then it was his bird that hated Dundee and made him leave.

Ken better off believing some equally shite gossip made up by a Dundee fan, probably closer to the truth.

Not by me I'm afraid.

Seen United sign many duds over the years and know not to get too over excited. Hopeful perhaps but I won't lose sleep over the loss of a player who I saw "play" for a less than 45mins.

And United fans can still call Dundee the fun and with ease.

Despite our current poor form on and off the park it does not change the fact Dundee have been in admin twice and again might I point out despite this financial stupidity still managed to achieve nothing bar a brief period of superiority over United followed swiftly by relegation.

Not saying you lot can't have your fun at the moment as I would be laughing at Dundee poor form if the shoe was on the other foot but perhaps not as much as this current issue seems to be attracting.

Dry yer eyes m8. FFS.

Archived