Dundee United 2015/16 Season

• Replies 12.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Paul Paton's out, injured, for six months.

Ooft, you're either ITK as f**k or Nostradamus. Courier has just confirmed he's suffered a serious knee injury.

Kyle shows all the signs of someone with mental health problems. How dare you say that he sickens you.

f**k you, Mark Connolly. *picks up ball, walks off pitch, walks back on pitch and sits down*

Is "cuntpaste" a regular part of your vocabulary, or was it some bizarre autocorrect of "copy and paste"?

Also, can you read? :P

"I really hope this is autocorrect, and a regular in your vocabulary"

OK, I thought there was a 'not' missing somewhere. What you're actually saying is that you hope it is a bizarre autocorrect, AND also hope that it is a regular part of my vocabulary. Correct?

It's not autocorrect, it's not a regular part of my vocab, but on occasion go to it rather than the bland 'cut and paste', which take more characters to type and has more syllables and rarely starts a mild rammy.

"I really hope this is autocorrect, and a regular in your vocabulary"

OK, I thought there was a 'not' missing somewhere. What you're actually saying is that you hope it is a bizarre autocorrect, AND also hope that it is a regular part of my vocabulary. Correct?

It's not autocorrect, it's not a regular part of my vocab, but on occasion go to it rather than the bland 'cut and paste', which take more characters to type and has more syllables and rarely starts a mild rammy.

Ok, thanks

I like it as a word, and I feel it will become a part of my regular vocabulary. It can have multiple meanings too!

None of them covered it at the time, despite it being all over social media. Individual reporters were tagged and tweeted in posts on Saturday and Sunday, so there's no way that none of the media would have known about it. Yet nobody covered the actual incident, other that ICT They are covering his departure from the club now, and referencing this as apossible reason. Anyway, according to the Record, he's now refusing to leave, and is worried about his public portrayal........http://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/sport/football/dundee-uniteds-gavin-gunning-refusing-7741981#wlmP7QRDyzqDStxP.97

Yeah that's great, but it's not what you said originally.

Ooft, you're either ITK as f**k or Nostradamus. Courier has just confirmed he's suffered a serious knee injury.

f**k you, Mark Connolly. *picks up ball, walks off pitch, walks back on pitch and sits down*

It was on United Mad before young Deeboy posted.

edit: slow as fuckkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

None of them covered it at the time, despite it being all over social media. Individual reporters were tagged and tweeted in posts on Saturday and Sunday, so there's no way that none of the media would have known about it. Yet nobody covered the actual incident, other that ICT They are covering his departure from the club now, and referencing this as apossible reason. Anyway, according to the Record, he's now refusing to leave, and is worried about his public portrayal........ http://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/sport/football/dundee-uniteds-gavin-gunning-refusing-7741981#wlmP7QRDyzqDStxP.97

Does anyone know if Gunning ever played for the Republic of Ireland U21s?

You asked where my "special insight" came from. I didn't profess to have qualifications in psychiatry, nor did I make statements that require such a qualification to have credibility. In the same way as you don't need to be a doctor to know what a broken leg looks like, so too abnormal behavioural patterns like that displayed by Gunning are very well known to be strongly associated with mental health problems.

Those who have or know those who have mental health problems (I have not been diagnosed with a personality disorder, but clinical depression and anxiety, so maybe hold off with the internet diagnosis yourself) are more acutely aware of these behaviours because they:

(a) have personal experience of it

(b) interact with mental health professionals who both explain and ask questions about behaviours in arriving at a diagnosis and

© more broadly are better read than the general public about the symptoms of mental health problems.

Don't think you can lay claim to copyright of your third point there m8.

Archived