Dundee United 2015/16 Season

• Replies 12.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So nothing at all then, just hear say.

I know someone who saw him play for United under 20s and they also said that Gunning self commentated throughout the entire game. Admittedly this would also be classed as hearsay but I have no reason not to believe what I was told.

Anything to say he has mental issues. A club statement? A statement from himself ?

I'm not buying this mental issue bullshit

Alright sorry, no I agree with you. Think Libby just wanted to wade in with some of his usual pish.

I think he's just a bit of a Fanny.

Does he commentate in the 3rd person?

Gunning's having a great game here, he must be in contention for a start on Saturday. Of course if he can put his mental health issues to one side.

Does he do the co-commentary too?

I know someone who saw him play for United under 20s and they also said that Gunning self commentated throughout the entire game. Admittedly this would also be classed as hearsay but I have no reason not to believe what I was told.

It sounds far more likely that he was talking his much younger centre half partner through the game.

It sounds far more likely that he was talking his much younger centre half partner through the game.

He was talking to Sven, the invisible leprechaun that sits on his shoulder.

It was Sven that told him to pick up the ball and walk off with it on Saturday.

I'm glad he's called Sven, if he had been called Seamus There would no doubt be accusations of racial stereotyping.

Plenty of players talk loads on the pitch, and not just in football. The attempt to equate that with mental illness is comical and one of the more ludicrous things I've seen on this site.

Does he commentate in the 3rd person?

Gunning's having a great game here, he must be in contention for a start on Saturday. Of course if he can put his mental health issues to one side.

Does he do the co-commentary too?

Ha ha. That would be classic.

Maybe some singing too. 'There's only 2 Gavin Gunnings, there's only 2 Gavin Gunn-ings, 2 Gavin Gunn-ings, there's only 2 Gavin Gunn-ings' etc.

Ha ha. That would be classic.

Maybe some singing too. 'There's only 2 Gavin Gunnings, there's only 2 Gavin Gunn-ings, 2 Gavin Gunn-ings, there's only 2 Gavin Gunn-ings' etc.

Who's been your stand out tonight, Gavin?

I'd probably say Gavin, Gavin.

Good stuff Gavin, which Gavin though? Rae?

Gunning, Gavin. If I had to pick between either Gavin. It would be Gavin Gunning, Gavin.

Oh watch this ball coming out the air Gavin, Gunning's just trapped that like a bag of sand, Gavin.

He sure has Gavin. Gavin Gunning, what can you say about the boy!

Oh sorry Gavin. It's actually Paul Paton.

Archived