Dundee United 2015/16 Season

• Replies 12.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Lads it took me 10 spare minutes at work all in.

It's really not worth getting in such a tizz over.

Thank you to the helpful DAB who pointed out the Stevie Campbell scenario which I missed despite my multiple seasons of extensive notes on Dundee Utd, Taysides 3rd team.

Thank you.

Your "Dundee United f**k-ups Compendium" is getting a few shares on Facebook...

Can i add them losing to us earlier in the season as one of the "farces" around them?

We lost our star player then our goalkeeper in the first half, conceded a penalty that was scored and spend most of the game a man down. Yet still won.

I will pre-emptively add our kit launch tomorrow. It will be shit, and with a seemingly pinkish third kit we really are doing everything in our power to ensure Dundee United becomes even more of a laughing stock. 

Is it normal for managers to resign before taking another job after compensation has been agreed?

I wouldn't have thought it would normally be worded that way, although I suppose technically to move between clubs he would have to resign or be sacked from his present job. A mutually agreed termination would still have some sort of written resignation on his part?

For all the conspiracy theorists though, he has resigned so we can stiff them on the compo like we did to Thistle.

You never 'stiffed' Thistle though, did you? Wasn't that whole storm in a tea cup over him wanting money from Thistle?

Wasn't that a case of in the contract the jags agreed they had a clause that should he leave they'd be due compensation.

You never 'stiffed' Thistle though, did you? Wasn't that whole storm in a tea cup over him wanting money from Thistle?

We didn't as far as I remember, though some Thistle fans think we did!

The McNamara compo from Thistle came after IIRC - he tried to claim his promotion bonus from them despite joining us in January and them not being promoted until April.

:lol: not from me I can assure you.

Does this mean I'm internet famous?

Pretty much. If you can make an accompanying video then that annoying fucktard from RudeTube will be calling you for an interview.

I will pre-emptively add our kit launch tomorrow. It will be shit, and with a seemingly pinkish third kit we really are doing everything in our power to ensure Dundee United becomes even more of a laughing stock. 

Please no.

That will really push me over the edge :(

Archived