Dundee United 2015/16 Season

• Replies 12.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wagon circling and now the "obsessed" chat. Almost Sevco-esque stuff here from the DABs.

Eta: Thank you.

We are just preparing you for the kind of chat you will have to endure next season. Thankfully we won't.

Wagon circling and now the "obsessed" chat. Almost Sevco-esque stuff here from the DABs.

Someone like you supporting Deefiant and Deeboy is the epitome of wagon circling jupe.

I'm going to start a wee list of the farces - starting with some of last season.

1. Announced debt free - no need to sell players

2. Sold 2 players to direct rivals - Celtic

3. Manager and staff revealed to be skimming the cream off the deal in percentages

4. "Debt free" revealed as figure of speech only - club still in debt despite £12m in player sales with the ground tied up as leverage against non payment

5. Star player bites fellow professional

6. Defend star player by victim blaming and accusing the victim of being a liar and a racist.

7. Star player receives lengthy ban.

8. Direct rivals - Celtic - linked with start player - official statement released saying no more players sold to Celtic.

9. Star player sold to Celtic

10. Chairman loses interest, takes full salary, hires expensive deputy (who every DAB hates) and fucks off to Oz to eye up some new eye candy in the Newcastle Jets

11. Signed Darko Bodul to replace star player - fans creaming themselves into oblivion based on Ratnamaras comments - Darko Bodul is shite.

12. Signed Rodney Sneijder after an Ibiza bender. Fans creaming themselves over his brother.

13. Sneijder is shite, on a come down and leaves

14. Club refund fans with Sneijder on the top

15. Macnamara sacked - healthy payoffs all round

16. Mixu appointed - fans back him

17. Mixu is shite - fans lambast him as the cheap option

18. Mixu signs Gavin Gunning  :D

19. Kawashima is announced as signing - but can't - for 2 months or so as Utd continue to slide down the table and further adrift.

20. Expensive, perma crock mercenaries signed - Demel and Pongolle. Manage about 360 mins between them over a full season

21. Kawashima finally signs - he season is saved!

22. Kawashima throws in a goal on his debut against the Dees - and is actually an expensive vrsion of what the y have - shite.

23. Riku Riski signs - or was it his brother - or both - no-one knows.

24. Turns out its Riku Riski

25. Riku Riski is shite and leaves

26. Gavin Gunning picks the ball up and walks off.

27. Gunning is sacked

28. No he isn't - Gunning is still Utds player.

29. Dundee Utd are relegated at Dens Park in front of under 2000 Arabs.

30. Chairman loses the pliot and sacks the manager and most of the team

31. Utd's next starting XI includes mostly players who are aware they have no future at the club

32. Utd win away to Inverness - but they have cheated to do so.

33. Utd fans hold a minter protest against Thompson which about 10 people turn up to

34. Utd fans aren't bothered as they revel in the fact they might cost Dundee a sum of money.

35. Utd docked 3 points, fined. no points for Inverness.

I've likely missed loads out - fill in the gaps.

What a fucking joke of a club this season.

Only the Fun.

There's a distinct lack of Paul Paton in this list - particular lowlights include smacking Zaluska or his cringetastic tweets after the recent Rangers* - Celtic game. Sure there will be more examples of him being an arse to be found.

It's not really. Deeboy and Deefiant actually post so much in here it's no real. It's frightening how much time they must dedicate a day to write about United. Look at Deefiants post earlier ffs.

It's not really. Deeboy and Deefiant actually post so much in here it's no real. It's frightening how much time they must dedicate a day to write about United. Look at Deefiants post earlier ffs.

post-32505-14630019817058_thumb.jpg

All my fav DAB posters have now lost the head at a post that took me literally 10 mins.

Thank you.

attachicon.gifImageUploadedByPie & Bovril1463001980.526271.jpg

All my fav DAB posters have now lost the head at a post that took me literally 10 mins.

Thank you.

It only took 10 minutes because you left out so many embarrassing moments by United this season. Hang your head in shame!

My personal favourite was the invading of the pitch to celebrate a goal against Airdrie.

You typed all that in 10 mins?

Need more men like you in the typing pool with a word per minute rate like that, not including thinking time. Nice work ;)

What lets him down is he cannie keep his seams straight and his lippy is always smudged and on his teeth.

My internet searching may not be great but this seems to be the only new Nike template that comes up with a 'safety orange' colour. Next year's kit?

133211.jpg

I wouldn't mind a kit that's like the Shahktar Donetsk one for next year.

Deefiant, could you update your fine list to include them trying to unsettle the Aidrie keeper with talk of signing him before their cup game. The same cup game they went on to win and invaded the pitch :lol:

Archived