Dundee United 2015/16 Season

• Replies 12.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It's fairly obvious whoever designs Dundee United's kit just spends ten minutes at his or her desk and then goes "f**k it, that'll do". Last season's was just an orange t-shirt. This year they've added a couple of black bits on the arms.

It's actually alright, as far as bright orange t-shirts go, but minimum of effort there.

It's fairly obvious whoever designs Dundee United's kit just spends ten minutes at his or her desk and then goes "f**k it, that'll do". Last season's was just an orange t-shirt. This year they've added a couple of black bits on the arms.

It's actually alright, as far as bright orange t-shirts go, but minimum of effort there.

It's surprising how much you can do in 10 minutes, tbf.

You'd be wrong.

Actually what they do, is look at the Nike catalogue, and pick from the 3 or 4 options available in 'orange', slap a badge and sponsor on it, and there ye go!

So 10 minutes is pushing it a little bit.

We are getting to design our kit for two full seasons (after this one) so maybe we will get something a bit more imaginative (although I would ask that the designers of the recent protest banners are not involved in the process).

You would have to ask if McKinnon is such an obvious and great appointment why did he not get the gig 6 months ago when Mixu rolled in?

I don't think I'm as hard in United as some on here but I genuinely think this is a very high risk choice.

He has very limited experience - particularly at a full time club and none at a basket case operation. No players signed, told its a very limited budget, massive board room upheaval and the fans ready to get on a' cûnts backs the minute the first pass is misplaced.

If he lasts a season I will absolutely amazed - gone before the January transfer window closes would be my best guess and a second successive relegation battle has to be a possibility.

He was a lazy player, his career highlight was when he was about 22 when he was sold to Notts Forrest (reserves) and it was downhill from there. Good luck lads.

Archived