Dundee United 2015/16 Season

I've just seen Deefiant's list on The Derry Forums on Facebook and can confirm it is proving very popular among Dees going by likes, shares and comments but hasn't gone down quite so well with some of our Arabian friends. Oh Ziggy...

Ziggy Marlon

Seriously a 35 point of united f**k ups in a season from a Dundee fan lol. why? Why do you care so much? Why do you have nothing better to do? Most fans know this shit already also so its nothing new to anyone so its also a waste of time writing this, main reason for writing it is to make you feel better about your own club by revelling in United's failings, seems to be a common theme for Dundee fans. Awk well at least I know someone is keeping track of what's going on at our club. Wonder where you were when Dundee were sinking to administration, your club needed this analysis then before it was too late so I appreciate your concern, thanks

• Replies 12.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

McKinnon could turn out to be a brilliant choice, a terrible choice or somewhere in between; only time will tell.

However I think it's the right move and one Stephen Thompson should be congratulated on, in the same way he should be congratulated on punting Mixu as soon as it was feasible.

Interesting times ahead. (No Chinese interpretation implied).

I love the way that Deefiant tries to convince people that he's gainfully employed whilst writing this drivel!

He's as much use as a trophy cabinet at Dens.

One thing that his post is not, is drivel!

Strange that he seemed United's only target. Massive rebuilding job for a guy that's only had 1 season in full-time football.

Done a great job at that level with a budget to match. What's not to like?

However ( and correct me if I'm wrong ) but when he took over, Raith weren't a basket case, so that's the big question for me - we're falling apart at the seams, does he have a clear plan of how he is going to rebuild?

Time will tell.

But he's got alot of goodwill so at least that's a start.

One key milestone will be the summer signings ( assuming there will be some of course) good solid hard working professionals that are seasoned, or European exotics?

If you click on the 'replies' it tells you. But also check when the threads start in relation to each other.

Another "I have nothing worthwhile to post" type post from fabcab; another Funster who has never witnessed his club achieving anything.

Maybe one day fabcab, maybe one day.

I witnessed Dundee relegate United that will do for now.

Thank you.

Done a great job at that level with a budget to match. What's not to like?

However ( and correct me if I'm wrong ) but when he took over, Raith weren't a basket case, so that's the big question for me - we're falling apart at the seams, does he have a clear plan of how he is going to rebuild?

Time will tell.

But he's got alot of goodwill so at least that's a start.

One key milestone will be the summer signings ( assuming there will be some of course) good solid hard working professionals that are seasoned, or European exotics?

Definitely would take the working hard professionals over the exotics.

As long as he gets his way in what he wants.

Time to back the manager 100%

McKinnon could turn out to be a brilliant choice, a terrible choice or somewhere in between; only time will tell.

However I think it's the right move and one Stephen Thompson should be congratulated on, in the same way he should be congratulated on punting Mixu as soon as it was feasible.

Interesting times ahead. (No Chinese interpretation implied).

It feels like a better choice than Mixu, but then every managerial appointment has an element of pot luck.

If someone did that on a Dundee thread I'd direct them to the Utd thread, where it would be more appropriate.

If you genuinely think taking approximately 10 minutes (maybe 15 if you want to give a higher end estimate) to bash out a post from memory in between e-mails at the end of a tedious working day is "mentalist" behavior I'd like to see some of your opinions on those defending some of the goings on at Tannadice over the years.

We are all football fans who post on a forum. The best thing about football forums is exercising bragging rights and GIRU opposition teams where possible - if you can't stand the heat get out of the kitchen bud. Your list would be so short because you are hiding away from the reality and want to forget all about this nightmare. I'm here to rub it right in every one of your faces - like you lads have been doing to Dundee fans for a few years - that's just the way it works.

Whats happened here is I have summed up most of the failings and lol moments at Utd over the course of a season. Rather than try and defend them or comment on the issue DAB's have chosen to try and deflect the attention onto me (unsuccessfully) to try and cover up their own embarrassment at the shambles of a club you support.

If you see me as such a mentalist, block me or stop biting at every post I make - it will certainly stop you looking such a bitter "funster" if nothing else.

Thank you.

ETA this post was formed over 13 minutes which included a work based interruption about Weld procedures and the eating of a "Chicken Wellington" from the works canteen - about 5 minutes were spent wondering what I had just eaten - I'm still not sure.

^^^ Heads gone

I've just seen Deefiant's list on The Derry Forums on Facebook and can confirm it is proving very popular among Dees going by likes, shares and comments but hasn't gone down quite so well with some of our Arabian friends. Oh Ziggy...

Ziggy Marlon

Seriously a 35 point of united f**k ups in a season from a Dundee fan lol. why? Why do you care so much? Why do you have nothing better to do? Most fans know this shit already also so its nothing new to anyone so its also a waste of time writing this, main reason for writing it is to make you feel better about your own club by revelling in United's failings, seems to be a common theme for Dundee fans. Awk well at least I know someone is keeping track of what's going on at our club. Wonder where you were when Dundee were sinking to administration, your club needed this analysis then before it was too late so I appreciate your concern, thanks

Eh ken Ziggy. Used to play football with him, when I could run. He was in a band called Hanney, named after a famous son of Ardler,  with his brother Bomber Harris. Good c**t.

I witnessed Dundee relegate United that will do for now.

Thank you.

Yeah, I maybe need to try to look at this from a Dee's perspective.

Relegating United at Dens is not only the biggest thing that most Dees have witnessed, it is the ONLY thing of any significance that they have witnessed. I suppose their loyalty should be admired given that their club and team has given them so little for so long.

Definitely would take the working hard professionals over the exotics.

As long as he gets his way in what he wants.

Time to back to manager 100%

Totally agree. I have put of renewing our season tickets until now. I'm now happy to go ahead and renew them.

Relegating United at Dens is not only the biggest thing that most Dees have witnessed, it is the ONLY thing of any significance that they have witnessed. I suppose their loyalty should be admired given that their club and team has given them so little for so long.

You're forgetting the Crystal Palace testimonial.

Archived