Dundee United 2015/16 Season

• Replies 12.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You'd be wrong.

Actually what they do, is look at the Nike catalogue, and pick from the 3 or 4 options available in 'orange', slap a badge and sponsor on it, and there ye go!

So 10 minutes is pushing it a little bit.

I just done this myself. It literally took two minutes. The template used by the club is embarrassingly from 2014. Here is what the 2016 template would've looked like...

post-49846-14630913244891_thumb.jpg

I just done this myself. It literally took two minutes. The template used by the club is embarrassingly from 2014. Here is what the 2016 template would've looked like...

ImageUploadedByPie & Bovril1463091318.804095.jpg

I did think those were all from the 2014 sportswear lot.

f**k sake there's better templates out that year as well too.

Eta: that would be a beaut of a home strip.

Eh ken Ziggy. Used to play football with him, when I could run. He was in a band called Hanney, named after a famous son of Ardler, with his brother Bomber Harris. Good c**t.

He's not taking it well at all - I don't think football is the right sport for him. Someone needs to explain the definition of the words rivalry, gloating and wind-up to him. Oh Ziggy...

honestly i have been trying not to get involved in all this shit but day by day i see something from a dundee fan that just compells me to say something. its hard to stay quiet when people get so much satisfaction out of others failings, wether its football or whatever, i cant stand this type of behaviour

:lol:

So, I take it Patons been the absolute standout for you lot, sadly dragged towards relegation by the dross that surrounds him?

Please.

:lol:

This breakdown is going to be GLORIOUS.

Nah I'm just playing to it, tbh. I said a few weeks ago we could do worse than bring in Paton or Rankin, and Patons age probably makes him the better option. Experienced at this level and more defensive minded which would give us real cover for when Millars out, will give us actual, genuine, depth in the centre of midfield as just now its just Brown who looks like a goner or shoving Lappin/Craig/Spoony in there.

Nah I'm just playing to it, tbh. I said a few weeks ago we could do worse than bring in Paton or Rankin, and Patons age probably makes him the better option. Experienced at this level and more defensive minded which would give us real cover for when Millars out, will give us actual, genuine, depth in the centre of midfield as just now its just Brown who looks like a goner or shoving Lappin/Craig/Spoony in there.

Gutted :(

I agree to be fair - I suggested it on WAP a couple of weeks ago and got pelters for it.

It's a very St Johnstone signing.

Just found out that Biggie's 'highlighter pen' quip was stolen from elsewhere.

Still funny but the plagiarism is disappointing.

Morrisey gif response incoming.

It is possible for more than one person to come up with the same joke. Didn't everyone who looked at that picture immediately think of a pack of highlighter pens?

*waits for ron t to say you can't get a white highlighter pen.

Archived