Dundee United 2015/16 Season

• Replies 12.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Early Tele has been in shops (at least in Monifieth) at about 11am for a few years - Late extra hits the shelves at 3.30-4pm

You can get the first in Dundee city centre around 10.30am. The late is normally in by 2.30.

haha what the hell was Spence thinking. One week in the job!

Maybe Thompson offered Spence a deal that he would get paid a cut of any players that are sold on if he could spin the deal to the fans that it was the right thing to do and after a week in the job Spence realises there is nothing left to sell!

Gordon Young leaving as expected after tomorrow's game. Spoke well at the press conference broadcast on ArabZone; he is in an easy position given that he has no pressure and can just get on with things. You wonder what someone like Gordon then moves on to though, not sure how highly rated or thought of he is.

Well this season's not panned out the way I hoped but I'm looking forward to next season. New venues, new challenges and steak bridies at East End Park.

It's encouraging that the Arabs I know personally are being pretty philosophical about things, though I'm hearing second hand stories about people not renewing their STs which I find a bit disappointing; hopefully they're in the minority and/or common sense will prevail. Whatever folk think about the club, the owner or the team walking away at this point is not the answer.

I went and got our season tickets today. I'll still be supporting the team at Tannadice next season and at as many away games as I can manage.

Still proud to be an Arab.

Well this season's not panned out the way I hoped but I'm looking forward to next season. New venues, new challenges and steak bridies at East End Park.

It's encouraging that the Arabs I know personally are being pretty philosophical about things, though I'm hearing second hand stories about people not renewing their STs which I find a bit disappointing; hopefully they're in the minority and/or common sense will prevail. Whatever folk think about the club, the owner or the team walking away at this point is not the answer.

I went and got our season tickets today. I'll still be supporting the team at Tannadice next season and at as many away games as I can manage.

Are you expecting a congratulations or something?

I doubt the three in front of you will be renewing! Maybe thats a good thing though, you might be lucky enough to have me and my Dad right infront of you rather than to the side. 

giphy.gif

I doubt the three in front of you will be renewing! Maybe thats a good thing though, you might be lucky enough to have me and my Dad right infront of you rather than to the side.

These three are belters. We could have won the Champions League and they'd probably still be debating about whether to come back.

giphy.gif

Biggie is a binman

He wears a binman's hat

He has shit taste in music

And he owns an ugly cat

No I was expecting a Saints fan to respond with a meaningless post.

Cool, just came across like you're trying to make it really obvious how great a fan you are for supporting your club through a relegation.

Like it stank of that.

Archived