Dundee United 2015/16 Season

So a team isn't good enough to get promoted yet again and apparently were "fucked"? Hibs clearly have serious problems and with them inevitably losing their manager and several players they have a massive task on their hands next year.

• Replies 12.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So a team isn't good enough to get promoted yet again and apparently were "fucked"? Hibs clearly have serious problems and with them inevitably losing their manager and several players they have a massive task on their hands next year.

I understand that, but they swept you aside fairly easily the twice you met this season when they weren't good enough to get promoted.

I understand that, but they swept you aside fairly easily the twice you met this season when they weren't good enough to get promoted.

Yet we will have an entirely different side next season (as will Hibs). I don't agree that just because it's Hibs we are somehow "fucked" though.

They also had a far bigger budget than Falkirk.

Miller, Kerr and McCracken :unsure2:

If Falkirk stayed/stay down, under contract or not, they'll have a much harder time of keeping a hold of their star players such as Vaulks, Alston and Grant. None of which I can see playing Scottish Championship football next season even if Falkirk stay down.

I just cant get used to United wearing all orange btw looks wierd as f**k. Also like it or not Hibs will pose a huge obstacle in United getting promoted next season .

Of course, and no doubt they will say the same about us. It's not as if people would be saying Utd would walk it if Hibs went up. It will be a tough league whoever goes up/down, Falkirk/Killie will fancy themselves and I suspect Dunfermline will be sniffing about.

No disrespect to Falkirk but I'd far rather have had them in the Championship next year than Hibs. I know they may still be but I fancy them to beat Killie.

Next season will be make or break for Hibs and I can see money being spent to maximise their chance of promotion. Our best hope is they bring in McNamara or Mixu to replace Stubbs.

No disrespect to Falkirk but I'd far rather have had them in the Championship next year than Hibs. I know they may still be but I fancy them to beat Killie.

Next season will be make or break for Hibs and I can see money being spent to maximise their chance of promotion. Our best hope is they bring in McNamara or Mixu to replace Stubbs.

WTF have you been smoking tonight ya daft c**t?

Archived