Dundee United 2015/16 Season

• Replies 12.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It is possible for more than one person to come up with the same joke. Didn't everyone who looked at that picture immediately think of a pack of highlighter pens?

*waits for ron t to say you can't get a white highlighter pen.

I thought of a packet of Ice Poles and was trying to think of a joke to involve that and Zwick but I couldn't be arsed so kept quiet.

St Johnstone after Paton, they'll have to pay a fee won't they since he has year left on his contract...

Wright is saying Saints are only interested if he's available for nothing. He's unlikely to get what he earns at Tannadice in Perth, so he'll either have to take a hit or United will need to reach settlement with him.

Wright is saying Saints are only interested if he's available for nothing. He's unlikely to get what he earns at Tannadice in Perth, so he'll either have to take a hit or United will need to reach settlement with him.

doubt we'd let him leave for free, we could probably get couple thousand for him

doubt we'd let him leave for free, we could probably get couple thousand for him

:lol:

"would you like to buy our injured, limited, recently relegated in one of the worst teams in premiership/SPL history midfielder? He'll only cost you some money?"

I'm sure they'll be queuing up for him.

It is possible for more than one person to come up with the same joke. Didn't everyone who looked at that picture immediately think of a pack of highlighter pens?

*waits for ron t to say you can't get a white highlighter pen.

I didn't.  I just thought it was a shit photograph.

I never plagiarised anything. So shut the f**k up you.

Your over-the-top reaction simply confirms my suspicions.  I will not withdraw my greenie however as it still made me laugh.

You enjoy your day. :)

Archived