Dundee United 2015/16 Season

• Replies 12.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Didn't think it could get any worse for the DABs - then this

attachicon.gifImageUploadedByPie & Bovril1464805927.483458.jpg

Minter

I reckon a poster that is so obsessed with another team that he has posted on their thread more than any supporter of that team is worse. Far worse.

However such a person would require a modicum of self awareness so probably wouldn't understand the irony.

Full body minter.

I reckon a poster that is so obsessed with another team that he has posted on their thread more than any supporter of that team is worse. Far worse.

However such a person would require a modicum of self awareness so probably wouldn't understand the irony.

Full body minter.

I post where I want. Not my fault he DABs posters have gone into hiding after a hilariously bad season.

You won't have to put up with me next season as your team is, as of GTF day, a complete irrelevance to me and the rest of the top flight.

I'd counter that anally checking a post count and referencing it every week or so is also a minter, but I'm willing to forgive you as you probably forget you've brought it up before you doddering simpleton.

Thank you

A nice 'Tangerine' story regarding Darijo Srna

'The captain, with a record 129 caps, is slowing down but still effective. He has one tattoo of a footballing deer – ‘srna’ in Croatian – another in tribute to his older brother, Igor, who has Down’s syndrome, and recently donated 100 laptops to Ukrainian children affected by conflict. Career highlights include scoring a 30-yard free-kick against Australia in the 2006 World Cup game which featured Graham Poll’s three yellow-card blunder. Slaven Bilić said of Srna in 2012: “They bring him down and he seems broken, but then he gets up and carries on running. Like he’s Robocop.†In late 2014 Srna bought 20 tonnes of tangerines from the plantations near his home town of Metkovic. He paid to get them shipped to elementary schools in the war-torn Donbass region, where more than 23,000 kids received them along with special postcards bearing his picture.'

Take your medicine dabs. You finished bottom in hilarious fashion. You're punishment as the leagues losers is to be taunted and booed until our throats become sore!

Take your medicine dabs. You finished bottom in hilarious fashion. You're punishment as the leagues losers is to be taunted and booed until our throats become sore!

If you're going to paraphrase Homer Simpson, please make sure your spelling and grammar are of the highest quality.

They will need to put up with me though, as I will be constantly popping in for a 'chit-chat'.

Thank you.

Thank goodness. It means I won't have to embarrass myself by saying how much I'd miss you.

Someone on Mad's at a funeral in the Doubletree and has spotted Raymondo holding talks with a Ross County midfielder/lead singer of Belle and Sebastian.

More to follow.

Christ - how did he know who Stewart Murdoch was??

Anything over £250 to watch a piss poor United is insane. The Baldy Snake has you all dancing his merry dance, it really is laughable.

Or not, depends what you make of the 2000 ST sales so far?

Archived