Motherwell vs Rangers - Playoff Final 2nd Leg

I would welcome an investigation into the corruption in Scottish Football.

Especially why rules went bent to allow a brand new club with no accounts straight into the league, and why that new club could purchase the history of another defunct club.

All sorts of foul play going on there.

one of the reasons Sevco are treated with utter contempot is this 'we bought the history' guff. You can't buy history. It would be like me announcing I have bought the history of the Battle of Waterloo. I don't mean the battle field, I mean the actual events of the day, the charge of the Scots Greys, the advance of the Grande Armee. I would own 7.15pm when Blucher entered the battle. It would all be mine. The British and French army would need to pay me rights to use it.

I assume Sevco fans would have treated it as "business is business" if they had been out bid by Celtic and the 'tic 'owned' the history?!!

Utter crap we are all supposed to go along with. They deserve all that gets fired at them.

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Amazed this still bothers people so much after all this time, perhaps it is time for a concerted effort, perhaps yet another appeal to the advertising standards agency or something.

Nah, the failure and death of the abominable clone should probably be sufficient.

Tick tock.

Fabulous!

On corruption in Scotland - "Probably need the fbi to come in and do it, every other scottish football organisation and governmental / local authority body is complicit and covering each others arses."

Remember they used to call fans of another club paranoid?

Fabulous!

On corruption in Scotland - "Probably need the fbi to come in and do it, every other scottish football organisation and governmental / local authority body is complicit and covering each others arses."

Remember they used to call fans of another club paranoid?

Don't forget about the shadowy triumvirate of influential catholics that are "right at the core of the beast" :lol:

Motherwell continuing their tradition of match threads extending way into the closed season. Considerably more pleasing this year.

Hopefully whoever made this masterpiece can make a sequel.

'Big Bilel Mohsni incoming'

Don't forget about the shadowy triumvirate of influential catholics that are "right at the core of the beast" :lol:

That's Premiership level paranoia right there, no play off required. Perhaps even a Champion's League place for that comment!.

It certainly did come from an area that emptied after the 2nd. I think I've seen a video the filthy minks leaving, spitting on people as they went.

Can't blame them for heading for the exits. 5-1 is a bawhumping

A flare in the Main Stand.... Had too chuckle at the thought that it could even have been a Well fan.....

Every Well fan I know is acutely aware of its wooden construction hence why taking a pyrotechnic into that stand is a horrendously stupid decision!! As such can only have been made by a Rangers supporter.

Lucky we didn't have a serious serious incident on our hands.

A flare in the Main Stand.... Had too chuckle at the thought that it could even have been a Well fan.....

Every Well fan I know is acutely aware of its wooden construction hence why taking a pyrotechnic into that stand is a horrendously stupid decision!! As such can only have been made by a Rangers supporter.

Girl I know said the guy who threw it was sitting right behind her. He left immediately after it.

Exactly what I thought at the game. Ridiculously dangerous to have a flare in that stand. Plus, well fans usually go for the yellow ones I thought.

Archived