Motherwell vs Rangers - Playoff Final 2nd Leg

I heard NASA had to investigate the sonic boom from that shot to make sure it wasn't a UFO.

What's your favourite dinosaur?

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think I have literally rofl-ed once in my life: to that Cammy Bell moment. Incredible levels of comedy.

I'm very jealous of Well, Dundee Utd, anyone who has been able to dish out a pumping to this mob while they've been under shite management. Let's hope we draw them this year in the cup and exact some punishment of our own!

I'll always think of the 6-6 Hibs game for that when the Duke scored the best goal I've ever seen.

There was almost a silence, only punctuated by the solid thud of boot to ball. Silence. That *thwack* as the ball cracked the side netting. A micro-second of silence. Then pandemonium.

That goal was just plain weird, fair enough a good few folk had called it quits at half time, even before then, but there was still a decent crowd in Fir Park and having pulled it back to 6-5 there was a very excitable atmosphere, but I can remember literally hearing the ball hit the net for that last strike, that was from about the half way line!

Did that get asked? :lol: I haven't watched it.

I hope so, that'll be Bara and Kaiser that have answered it.

(Stegosaurus)

It did aye :lol:

You have the same favourite as Bara. What a time to be alive!

I can't be the only one who's taken to periodically checking Rangers Media after this game? The thread "Have You Ever Cried At A Rangers Game?" is a pleasing read - loads of mentions of Fir Park.

I posted on there for a day or two after the match. I found posting spoilers on GOT threads was particularly upsetting for them.

The I realised I am a grown man and should get a fucking life.

I posted on there for a day or two after the match. I found posting spoilers on GOT threads was particularly upsetting for them.

The I realised I am a grown man and should get a fucking life.

Luckily I'm still a prepubescent loser so there's no morale dilemma. I did try to make an account but they rejected it straight away :(

That goal was just plain weird, fair enough a good few folk had called it quits at half time, even before then, but there was still a decent crowd in Fir Park and having pulled it back to 6-5 there was a very excitable atmosphere, but I can remember literally hearing the ball hit the net for that last strike, that was from about the half way line!

Remember we had clawed it back to 6-5 and then in the last minute we won a penalty which Ross Forbes missed. There wasn't a fan in the ground that thought we'd get a point at that stage. It was a case of so near and then so far. Then suddenly BANG - GOAL.

Getting back to the Rangers match I don't know if this has been commented on before but the roar of the crowd when the first goal goes in at Fir Park is absolutely incredible. It's one of the best goal roars you'll ever hear and my shattered larynx was part of it.

Remember we had clawed it back to 6-5 and then in the last minute we won a penalty which Ross Forbes missed. There wasn't a fan in the ground that thought we'd get a point at that stage. It was a case of so near and then so far. Then suddenly BANG - GOAL.

Getting back to the Rangers match I don't know if this has been commented on before but the roar of the crowd when the first goal goes in at Fir Park is absolutely incredible. It's one of the best goal roars you'll ever hear and my shattered larynx was part of it.

It was one of the only if not the only time I actually heard people laugh when we missed a penalty for a draw. People round about me giggling because we had come so close to it...... then the big man strikes....

It was unbelievable. The tension around the ground was massive and the release when that goal went in and killed the tie. It wasn't just a YAAAAASSSSSSS it went on for ages. Brilliant. One of the best games of football I've been to, just for the atmosphere. Don't get that very often in Scotland.

Archived