Motherwell vs Rangers - Playoff Final 2nd Leg

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Given that this was the last game I had been to up til yesterday, the match at Grangemouth was at the other end of the spectrum in every way.

I *hate* pre-season games - I think I've been to 3 in my life, two of which were testimonials - fair play for heading to Grangemouth on a Tuesday afternoon! Looking forward to heading to Inverness for the real opener..

It will be interesting to see how Motherwell's new players shape up otherwise we could have a repeat of this game at the end of this season. You would have to think that Hibs are the favourites for the Championship.

It will be interesting to see how Motherwell's new players shape up otherwise we could have a repeat of this game at the end of this season. You would have to think that Hibs are the favourites for the Championship.

Must be St Mirren m8

Could see you playing falkirk in the play off

Motherwell will be fine this year.

Hibs to win the Championship. Rangers to get to the play-off final, where they will meet Kilmarnock. Kris Boyd to score the goals that keep Rangers down again.

Lolz everywhere.

Is it not time we closed this thread now folks? I mean really? How much pleasure can one get from rolling over the arrogance of Rangers whilst celebrating Stuart McCall's pledge to keep Motherwell up?

All those Rangers fans having strokes at the mere mention of Lee Erwin?

A 6-1 overall victory against a team that thought they had it in the bag?

Nah f**k it. Put this into gold.

Archived