Beard appreciation thread

P45

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I've not been clean shaven in over a year and three months now. Trimmed it a few times but hadn't done since September until a few weeks ago. I wake up every morning and look in the mirror and I'm taken aback at how aesthetically pleasing I look. A 9/10 if there ever was one.

I've not been clean shaven in over a year and three months now. Trimmed it a few times but hadn't done since September until a few weeks ago. I wake up every morning and look in the mirror and I'm taken aback at how aesthetically pleasing I look. A 9/10 if there ever was one.

Same here

Coming up for 24 and I don't think I'll ever experience this 'beard' you speak of.

I can go about 2 weeks without a shave and barely even muster a thing.

Saves money on razors though so win win I guess.

And time, shaving is a pain in the arse, If I want to be clean shaven for something now I have to do it on the day, if I do it the day before I'll muster up a shade of stubble by the next night

I'd swap places with you in a second

Coming up for 24 and I don't think I'll ever experience this 'beard' you speak of.

I can go about 2 weeks without a shave and barely even muster a thing.

Saves money on razors though so win win I guess.

I'm the exact same, although bumfluff is a fucking terrible look so I shave it of a couple of times a week.

The old man, his pal and another pal of his all had beards- they were relics of the 1960s and had kept their beards throughout their life (having seen a pic of the old man when young and beardless tbh I'm not surprised he grew one!). I wonder how many of today's hipsters will reach for the Gillette when the craze goes out of fashion rather than remaining hirsute?

I grew one last year but I kept trimming it to keep it "neat" so it never got to full hipster beard magnificence. It did keep my puss warm at football in the winter months though so I'd be tempted to try again..

Archived