Cowdenbeath FC 2015/16

Hi guys, me again

We've just lost Eamonn Brophy who's returned to Hamilton and so are rather limited (have nobody really at all) in the strikers front. Just hoping you could confirm that Gordon Smith has been firing in the #goalz for fun and strolling games at this level in order to return to us as the answer to this issue.

Cheers

He's pish

Just let him stay in the hope he improves

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi guys, me again

We've just lost Eamonn Brophy who's returned to Hamilton and so are rather limited (have nobody really at all) in the strikers front. Just hoping you could confirm that Gordon Smith has been firing in the #goalz for fun and strolling games at this level in order to return to us as the answer to this issue.

Cheers

He's done quite well for us without scoring much.

More of a link player. Hasn't always been a starter depending on formation we play.

Big step up from where we are just now to championship so not sure you should be pinning your hopes on him.

He's done quite well for us without scoring much.

More of a link player. Hasn't always been a starter depending on formation we play.

Big step up from where we are just now to championship so not sure you should be pinning your hopes on him.

Would be annoying if Smith went back after Buchanan has gone as well. If Smith goes I wonder if Nish would have the neck to ask Neilson for Buchanan back.

Well, truth be told, that's more positive than I was expecting. Hopefully we can get someone with some capable at Championship level in, but maybe Smith wouldn't be as bad as we thought.

Think Pat was captain yesterday

If Pat Scullion is our club captain then I am concerned. Nothing against the guy, he clearly gives his all and has done better than I expected he would but that's not saying a lot. His man of the match awards have been rather strange. He heads the ball away when punted in his direction but he is exposed whenever he is faced with a bit of pace. A squad player in any other team at this level.

Let's hope the players can cope with it and get us through. A lot is at stake.

This is huge for the club with higher stakes.

Tonight's game will truly come down to who wants it more.Tonight is about playing for that jersey.

Let's hope we get a good support up at Arbroath tonight for those who can make it

I've already said it before but I don't think we have the mental strength to cope in any high pressure games. I have a really bad feeling about tonight. We really need this.

3-0 up so far....mon the blue Brazil

Archived