Cowdenbeath FC 2015/16

People are always going to criticise the object of your rather unusual obsession Rie. Try not to threaten that you will slap them in the face as that could be construed as cyber bullying ;) .

Cyber bullying? I wish I had very good knowledge of IT. I did not know even how to register for P & B so I asked my student...

Is the cup game definitely on tomorrow? Any chance of the ref postpone the game because of weather? Unlike the forecast, Livingston area had severe snow early evening yesterday.

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Cyber bullying? I wish I had very good knowledge of IT. I did not know even how to register for P & B so I asked my student...

Is the cup game definitely on tomorrow? Any chance of the ref postpone the game because of weather? Unlike the forecast, Livingston area had severe snow early evening yesterday.[/quote

More chance game off due to bridge closed]

.[/quote

More chance game off due to bridge closed]

Will the bridge be closed completely both north bound and south bound? There was no traffic when I cam back from Edinburgh yesterday (around 10pm). I told my student to use a train to Fife from Edinburgh but he told me all the trains will be packed...hopeless

I would love to see Deano appointed as club captain now that Chopper has gone. Strength of character beyond my understanding both off and on the pitch.

He has all the qualities you could ever want in a Captain ; Loyalty, desire to succeed, team ethic, hard work, drive, enthusiasm, grit, never say die attitude, proven consistent performance, a strong bond with our support, gives 100% every game.

Give Deano the chance and he won't let us down.

I would love to see Deano appointed as club captain now that Chopper has gone. Strength of character beyond my understanding both off and on the pitch.

He has all the qualities you could ever want in a Captain ; Loyalty, desire to succeed, team ethic, hard work, drive, enthusiasm, grit, never say die attitude, proven consistent performance, a strong bond with our support, gives 100% every game.

Give Deano the chance and he won't let us down.

Would go along with this. Didn't notice who had the armband yesterday but was surprised Kenny had it last week ahead of Dean. Kenny has those qualities about him as well but Deano seems to me to have that wee bit extra.

Would go along with this. Didn't notice who had the armband yesterday but was surprised Kenny had it last week ahead of Dean. Kenny has those qualities about him as well but Deano seems to me to have that wee bit extra.

Think Pat was captain yesterday

What Dean has went through in his personal life is nothing short of horrific. The way he conducts himself is incredible and wish I could fill the team full of Dean Brett's. He's been like that since he first arrived on the first team scene and probably deserves to be club captain.

He really is an outstanding person with a tremendous character.

What Dean has went through in his personal life is nothing short of horrific. The way he conducts himself is incredible and wish I could fill the team full of Dean Brett's. He's been like that since he first arrived on the first team scene and probably deserves to be club captain.

He really is an outstanding person with a tremendous character.

Spot on.

If there were more Bretts in the team who play for the jersey we wouldn't probably find ourselves in our dissapointing league position.

Hi guys, me again

We've just lost Eamonn Brophy who's returned to Hamilton and so are rather limited (have nobody really at all) in the strikers front. Just hoping you could confirm that Gordon Smith has been firing in the #goalz for fun and strolling games at this level in order to return to us as the answer to this issue.

Cheers

Archived