The Greenock Morton Thread - It's Better Than Yours

Hes a fucking snake rat b*****d of the highest order better to find out now hes a horrible little c**t than latter anyway hes well suited at falkirk so enjoy league 1 n girfuy
Multiple thread meltdown for this guy.

Delightful stuff. Someone put their arm round him.

21 minutes ago, Gmfc 23 said:

Girfuy ray ya wee rat snakey b*****d never have a club and manager been so well suited.

Slithering all the way to league 1 superb

19 minutes ago, virginton said:

GIRFUY. Next defeat in your descent into seaside league oblivion please.

11 minutes ago, virginton said:

I repeat, GIRFUY.

1 minute ago, Gmfc 23 said:

Hes a fucking snake rat b*****d of the highest order better to find out now hes a horrible little c**t than latter anyway hes well suited at falkirk so enjoy league 1 n girfuy

image.gif.ba0476271990299b83bb1fdfa12292fe.gif

image.gif.aaf497acd8494587599ee30755bd3137.gif

haha.gif.7fa2eb36830639d6161ecde8df689b08.gif

image.gif.55e722b91e74cc7e03cb0fa00477a27f.gif

Morton really are the banter club. Salty diddies. 

5b8abce2aa583_Screenshot_20180901-171626_SamsungInternet.thumb.jpg.b7696e6a928ef4b5d54ea1fc2c0c37f7.jpg

haha4.gif.1dc27b456c64884273fae53dc64c77f0.gif

Heads gone all over greenock. Lovely lovely stuff. 

17 hours ago, bud1876 said:

If McKinnon doesnt work out for us.... please make sure your next manager is decent so we can come and take him.

Whoever that may be, I don't think he'd be interested in dropping down a division. Or maybe two.

Edited by Rudolph Hucker

5 hours ago, Trump said:

In all seriousness, I’d be pissed off if I was a Morton fan with what’s happened over the past couple of days.

The main reason? We are horse shit. Why on earth would he leave you guys in a reasonable position to come to us at our lowest ebb?

5 minutes ago, Ylf said:

^^^. ££££

Money and Potential. 

We have money, and assuming we can sort the boards mess out, we have potential. Think the last time Morton did anything of note Harold Wilson was still wearing short shorts. 

6 hours ago, Rudolph Hucker said:

Whoever that may be, I don't think he'd be interesting in dropping down a division. Or maybe two.

Surely we will both be in League 1 anyway? We'll go down with "judas" and Yogi will certainly parachute you lot down via the playoffs. 

3 hours ago, DeeBairn said:

Surely we will both be in League 1 anyway? We'll go down with "judas" and Yogi will certainly parachute you lot down via the playoffs. 

There's absolutely no chance of Crawford Rae going for John Hughes. None whatsoever.

There's absolutely no chance of Crawford Rae going for John Hughes. None whatsoever.
Crawford Rae needs to gather up all the wee bits of his skull and mop up his tears before he can anything think about returning to the world of coherent, sensible decision making.

His teenage girl outburst was joyous though.

5 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:

Crawford Rae needs to gather up all the wee bits of his skull and mop up his tears before he can anything think about returning to the world of coherent, sensible decision making.

His teenage girl outburst was joyous though.

Well, it's all in the eye of the beholder I suppose. But it's hard to see any backing at all for that interpretation. 

Keep fishing tho. Maybe you'll get better.

I’m led to believe Hopkin wants the job. Was expected tomorrow morning if a deal can be agreed. 

I'd certainly rather have Hopkin managing my team than Mckinnon but it seems to be accepted that Hopkin's managerial ambitions lie elsewhere (he didn't give up managing Livvy in the Premiership in the hope that a gig like Morton would come along). So if you land him you better get used to the idea that he may disappear as quickly as Ray did.

44 minutes ago, Walter said:

I'd certainly rather have Hopkin managing my team than Mckinnon but it seems to be accepted that Hopkin's managerial ambitions lie elsewhere (he didn't give up managing Livvy in the Premiership in the hope that a gig like Morton would come along). So if you land him you better get used to the idea that he may disappear as quickly as Ray did.

You might be right. But I suspect Hopkin would handle his intentions to move much more smoothly than fucking off the day before a game while kidding his staff and players on the two days before.

Can't imagine many people in the game think very highly of that.

10 minutes ago, GiGi said:

You might be right. But I suspect Hopkin would handle his intentions to move much more smoothly than fucking off the day before a game while kidding his staff and players on the two days before.

Can't imagine many people in the game think very highly of that.

Hopkin win the league then walked the next day. Keep kidding yourself.