The Greenock Morton Thread - It's Better Than Yours

7 minutes ago, JamJar said:

He's a grass too mate. He got me banned from the Morton forum because he was convinced I was someone else. Paranoid fúckwit.

The morton forum is a bit of a joke to be frank - I wouldn't worry too much about being banned - more of a bonus in fact!

10 minutes ago, JamJar said:

He's a grass too mate. He got me banned from the Morton forum because he was convinced I was someone else. Paranoid fúckwit.

What can you do against the lunatic who is more intelligent than yourself, who gives your views a “fair” hearing and then persists with his lunacy. Problem is this numpty doesn’t s want to give you the oxygen in which to air your views Winston, he just conspires with his minions to have your account totally expunged. 

Edited by Branch Ton
Typo

1 hour ago, MuckleMoo said:

Anyone care to give a brief synopsis for us non Morton fans? Just for context

Wouldn't be possible do do it justice in any "brief synopsis", and if it were you'd never believe it anyway. 

Best just let sleeping dugs lie, and fight, and slag each other off. As they inevitably will. 

1 hour ago, Rudolph Hucker said:

Wouldn't be possible do do it justice in any "brief synopsis", and if it were you'd never believe it anyway. 

Best just let sleeping dugs lie, and fight, and slag each other off. As they inevitably will. 

Oh go on, this blood-letting is more entertaining than most of what we see on a Saturday. :death

Pretty please?

36 minutes ago, Bainsfordbairn said:

Oh go on, this blood-letting is more entertaining than most of what we see on a Saturday. :death

Pretty please?

Honestly mate, would take me an hour or two that Idon't gave spare right now. What I can say is that only one of the three is in his 70s, one I think around half that and the other I suspect is somewhere in between. 

Their MENTAL ages, of course, are something else entirely. 

1 hour ago, The Moonster said:

Haud the fucking bus, this is 50-70 year olds having this online spat here? :lol:

Pretty much. Morton forum is much more bearable now they're all banned. So they come here.

47 minutes ago, GiGi said:

Pretty much. Morton forum is much more bearable now they're all banned. So they come here.

I was wondering when the forum sweetie wife was going to turn up.

It's that bearable now, they had nearly 30 posts last week. :1eye

1 hour ago, Dr Watson said:

I was wondering when the forum sweetie wife was going to turn up.

It's that bearable now, they had nearly 30 posts last week. :1eye

Seriously, you don't want to get stressed about that website. It's lost far more good posters than it's got left and all they seem to do is attack everything that moves. Their treatment of the manager has been despicable even if the poor sod hasn't been that good.

On 26/02/2019 at 07:31, FINBARR FLOOD said:

Good stuff ROUSSELLE - nothing to beat botty fun - eh! :thumsup2

14 hours ago, HONOSTMEMISTU said:

That's ridiculous. You make it sound like a clique or something!

It’s a shame that your carer has given you back your keyboard, Ernie, but ffs stop trying to act the innocent  - you aren’t.  And you and Watson/Gordon make the least convincing double act since Mick Fleetwood and Samantha Fox.

Even bigger pair of tits, right enough.

Seems Tidser is indeed away at the end of the season.  He doesn't say as much and won't be dragged in on the matter preferring the diplomatic - not talking about his future. All he's interested about is getting Morton into the promotion play off s type thing.    

If he goes at the end of the season then fine. Not too happy he tried to go in January causing a row with JJ is a bit disappointing though.

He's obviously getting a good deal elsewhere, so from a financial perspective he's going to go for that given football is a short career.