The Greenock Morton Thread - It's Better Than Yours

5 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:

emoji23.pngemoji23.pngemoji23.pngemoji23.pngemoji23.pngemoji23.pngemoji23.pngemoji23.pngemoji23.pngemoji23.png

Holy shit! Its a full on, mass headsgone in Greenock!

Have some fucking dignity lads ffs.

Tbh I'm liking that the club and Tele are putting the boot in. None of this nicey nicey wishing him well in future and that. 

Full on 'f**k you' mode. Brilliant.

Tbh I'm liking that the club and Tele are putting the boot in. None of this nicey nicey wishing him well in future and that. 
I and I think most of our fans have been looking for a nasty, ruthless and aggressive edge to the side for a while now.

Hopefully Judas McKinnon can provide us with some b*****dness

23 minutes ago, Colkitto said:

The "Tele" gets it right for once

Dl_jJjrWwAALDjF.jpg

That is tragic

I don't really agree with the tears and snotters. It is a smokescreen from the board to distract from their monumental f**k up in allowing a manager to leave compo free.

I'd rather we just moved on professionally

1 minute ago, Bairnardo said:

I and I think most of our fans have been looking for a nasty, ruthless and aggressive edge to the side for a while now.

Hopefully Judas McKinnon can provide us with some b*****dness

People being outright b*****ds to each other in the media is too rare in this country anyway. Always the same boring pleasant platitudes.

Glad were going with f**k McKinnon and Falkirk anyway. Cappielow will be like Istanbul in October.

Just now, GiGi said:

People being outright b*****ds to each other in the media is too rare in this country anyway. Always the same boring pleasant platitudes.

Glad were going with f**k McKinnon and Falkirk anyway. Cappielow will be like Istanbul in October.

Council doing a 6 week makeover?

1 minute ago, GiGi said:

Yeah it's guaranteed to be a very hostile atmosphere, which is essentially what we all want. So that will be nice

No surprise to see MacKinnon do this. When he left the Rovers for Utd folk said it was all ok cause he was going to the team he'd played for and supported but it was widely reported he'd spoken and basically agreed to join them before our first play off match against Hibs. So to see what happened yesterday is expected.

The guy is a prize snake. Falkirk fans should be wary cause he has actually never achieved any real success other than a diddy cup win for Utd. 5 playoffs and 5 failures so he doesn't actually know how to get a team promoted. And if he does get success then he's be off as soon as any "bigger" club comes sniffing around him.

5 minutes ago, Ding Dang Doo said:

No surprise to see MacKinnon do this. When he left the Rovers for Utd folk said it was all ok cause he was going to the team he'd played for and supported but it was widely reported he'd spoken and basically agreed to join them before our first play off match against Hibs. So to see what happened yesterday is expected.

The guy is a prize snake. Falkirk fans should be wary cause he has actually never achieved any real success other than a diddy cup win for Utd. 5 playoffs and 5 failures so he doesn't actually know how to get a team promoted. And if he does get success then he's be off as soon as any "bigger" club comes sniffing around him.

Spoke to an ex Premiership chairman last night and "what a c**t" was his 1st response when MacKinnon came up, think MacKinnon could be done if this move doesn't work out, we can but dream.

It's not coming across as putting the boot in though, it's screaming of dummy chucked, tear-stained, snottery rage.

20 minutes ago, 19QOS19 said:
1 hour ago, GiGi said:

It's not coming across as putting the boot in though, it's screaming of dummy chucked, tear-stained, snottery rage.

It does read like one of the simpler fans has volunteered to write press releases 

Can't believe Rae sent out something  that bad clearly typed through rage tears.

Surely you say something about how your club is bigger than any individuals and you don't want any employees who aren't fully committed to being there. 

14 minutes ago, Bairn Necessities said:

It does read like one of the simpler fans has volunteered to write press releases 

Can't believe Rae sent out something  that bad clearly typed through rage tears.

Surely you say something about how your club is bigger than any individuals and you don't want any employees who aren't fully committed to being there. 

Nothing wrong with his statement. Frank and honest.