Scott Allan

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Feel free. Difference is while that would also be rejected mcgregor wouldn't come out saying he wants to move to hibs like Allan has done in saying he wants a move to the Rangers :)

Direct link to where Scott Allan has said he wants a move to Rangers plz :)

It's embarrassment, m-eight.

Yeah, you wont be aware of why i posted it the way i did, so ill let you pass

Direct link to where Scott Allan has said he wants a move to Rangers plz :)

I don't have a direct link to him saying it sorry. But stubbs was asked point blank if he had and just avoided the question with "the main thing is he has a year on his contract" . If he hadn't asked to leave why not just say that lol.

Your in denial it's ok

I don't have a direct link to him saying it sorry. But stubbs was asked point blank if he had and just avoided the question with "the main thing is he has a year on his contract" . If he hadn't asked to leave why not just say that lol.

Your in denial it's ok

So no link to where Scott Allan said this? Thought as much.

I'd have thought "anyone but them" was an eminently understandable sentiment, given that the two clubs concerned are the two most likely to be competing for the title. Why's that funny?

Your in denial it's ok

Lies make baby Jesus cry.

Hibs are in an absolute c**t of a position. Don't want to sell but he wants to go. Can't stick him in the reserves as he's their best player and would dent their slim hopes of automatic promotion and if they did do that they have no money to bring in a replacement without selling first.

He will be a rangers player. They will take the money whatever that is and let stubbs spend it to try and appease the hordes of hibees frothing at the mouth and burning season tickets

Archived