Scott Allan

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

He didn't push, "the BJK stuff". He merely quoted from Sean Fallon and Billy McNeil. This seemed to be one calumny too many.

I've taken note not to quote from ex Celtic players in future. Not that there's ever much worth quoting.

He knew exactly what he was doing, and so do you. His "merely quoting" was for the purpose of scoring points off Celtic fans.

Childish, prehistoric behaviour.

He knew exactly what he was doing, and so do you. His "merely quoting" was for the purpose of scoring points off Celtic fans.

Very sad that the remaining the rangers fans on here have done nothing but defend their banned brethren on here. As they say, you can't help someone until they admit they've got a problem.

I was away when No8 got his ban and was surprised to see that the BRALT had in the meantime been closed and re-opened.

I'm not sure if certain posts had been removed by mods or deleted by posters, but from what I could see, No8 didn't appear to have done very much to merit a ban.

The board is the poorer without him.

He'd had six warnings IIRC. Fully deserved punting IMO

And no it isn't.

No 8 was always one of those Rangers fans that tried to portray he was a nice guy. When the heckles went up or if alcohol had been consumed he turned into your average bigoted moron. Like a lot of Rangers fans I know actually.

I remember he became a Raith Rovers fan for a while as well before scurrying back to Ibrox.

What's the BRALT thread?

Is it not the Big Rangers Administration Liquidation Thread?

The subject came up because of Lynsey Sharp' s stupid tweet.

I'm not going in search of a ban myself, but I think it's odd that there's a complete ban on even discussing the matter itself. Obviously, such is the nature of the subject, scoring points by churning out the line as a taunt is deemed beyond the realms of what's acceptable. That's not what No8 did though, as far as I can see.

It looked a bit harsh.

The subject came up because of Lynsey Sharp' s stupid tweet. I'm not going in search of a ban myself, but I think it's odd that there's a complete ban on even discussing the matter itself. Obviously, such is the nature of the subject, scoring points by churning out the line as a taunt is deemed beyond the realms of what's acceptable. That's not what No8 did though, as far as I can see. It looked a bit harsh.

Yes it was.

I rarely venture in the BRALT, but when i do its like going back in time. Same old shite regurgitated by mindless bigots who can't think for themselves.

The subject came up because of Lynsey Sharp' s stupid tweet. I'm not going in search of a ban myself, but I think it's odd that there's a complete ban on even discussing the matter itself. Obviously, such is the nature of the subject, scoring points by churning out the line as a taunt is deemed beyond the realms of what's acceptable. That's not what No8 did though, as far as I can see. It looked a bit harsh.

There isnt a ban on discussing the matter, if its a grown up sensible discussion about the issue itself. If you ever find such a thing just put it next to my purple unicorn for me

What wont be tolerated is using the subject to taunt or score points or taunt others

Why is it you get the feeling No.8 created Ally88 in a booze and tear filled strop.

"I'LL PUT 88 IN THE USERNAME. NO ONE WILL SUSPECT ME OF BEING ME HIM THEN. IT'S A CELTICY NUMBER".

*Creepy, evil laughter*

*Cries again*

Why is it you get the feeling No.8 created Ally88 in a booze and tear filled strop.

"I'LL PUT 88 IN THE USERNAME. NO ONE WILL SUSPECT ME OF BEING ME HIM THEN. IT'S A CELTICY NUMBER".

*Creepy, evil laughter*

*Cries again*

Will his next alias have an 888? Seems like the type who would add an extra 8 each time to cover his tracks

Yip, definitely an account designed purely for mischief.

I'm sure Mr X or another mod could confirm that I'm not No8; probably not even in the same country. For a start you won't get me sucking up to you diddies like No8 did

Archived