2015/16 Charity Bet thread

I have a £20 bet with dab hamster murderer, Alert Mongoose, that Rory Loy will outscore Billy McKay this season.

In the absence of a Scottish Society for the Prevention of Cruelty to Hamsters charity, I would like to nominate my charity to be the SSPCA in the hope that my winnings may go a small way to saving some poor, defenceless, pet rodent in the future.

• Replies 487
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Are there any minimum appearance conditions or is it just goals by the end of the season?

We'll just go for total goals in all competitions. Even if Loy is out for the remainder of the season I will still pay up in the event McKay outscores him.

Unless it's to a charity that promotes the slaughter of innocent little furry pets.

We'll just go for total goals in all competitions. Even if Loy is out for the remainder of the season I will still pay up in the event McKay outscores him.

Unless it's to a charity that promotes the slaughter of innocent little furry pets.

Fine by me. My chosen charity will be the British Diabetic Association.

• 2 weeks later...

Another bet been made regarding United finishing ahead of we Dundee.

Fabcab and waa whatever his name is

50 pound on it

Surely Monopoly money can't be used to pay losing bets? :rolleyes:

1. WaWa is thinking speed is Chi.

2. WaWa is thinking he recieved the £50 of a charity bet.

3. WaWa thinks his bet has a chance.

All in, it's pretty funny.

no mate the drugs have worn off and now a realise ave got too pay £50. Will the charity take barrs bottles :)

• 4 weeks later...

Archived