Premier League 2015-16

• Replies 13k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thank f**k Newcastle scored that last goal there otherwise Crystal Palace would have cost me over £300 and i'd have been absolutely raging.

I think Van Gaal will see tonight as vindication in his mind that his style of play works better than drawing 3-3.

Thank f**k Newcastle scored that last goal there otherwise Crystal Palace would have cost me over £300 and i'd have been absolutely raging.

I think Van Gaal will see tonight as vindication in his mind that his style of play works better than drawing 3-3.

It's that tricky balance.

Is shitfesting your way to 1-0 wins with the occasional 0-0 acceptable if it brings success? Obviously van gaal has not brought enough of those weeks to test the theory.

Obviously winning is the main thing for fans but the style of play does matter. That was a cracking game and I reckon there's quite a few man u fans quite happy with that tonight.

Ferguson had the balance just about spot on. Get the boring wins when you really need them with enough gung ho football to make yourself a legend.

What?

I'm not entirely sure what you want from me here. I think my point was clear enough.

For big long spells in that game it was end to end. 6 goals (with some outstanding quality in a few of them), loads of big calls from the ref, game-changing saves. What exactly do you look for in football?

Absolute stick-on that Moussa 'prime-time' Sissoko and the rest of them would turn up for a televised match against Man Utd.

Just watch them turn to sh*t again in time for the 3pm game against West Ham this weekend.

Here's hoping...

Archived