Premier League 2015-16

Only Newcastle and their shitey four man midfield and Championship level defence can make Man Utd look like a free flowing attacking team.

If i was a Man Utd fan i wouldn't be taking too much from this.

• Replies 13k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Only Newcastle and their shitey four man midfield and Championship level defence can make Man Utd look like a free flowing attacking team.

If i was a Man Utd fan i wouldn't be taking too much from this.

To be fair they ended their 8 game streak by struggling to beat Swansea and Sheffield Utd at home. Hardly season changing form.

Not sure with the penalty. That second goal was brilliant, though, as was Newcastle's.

Is it just me or does Mike Dean always come across as a completely arrogant c**t when making decisions?

He's got one of those coupons.

A penalty a piece in my book. The lad's arm was way out of natural position as I reckon he was trying to make it difficult for fellaini at the back post. He knows he's not winning the ball but trying to make a nuisance of himself.

Penalty!

ETA: for all the "stonewallers" for manure's pen, would you have accepted it as that if given against your team? (OF fans need not answer as it wouldn't have been given anyway :P )

Archived