Premier League 2015-16

Everytime I hear sky sports news mention Kirchhoff I can't help but imagine an anchorman style comedy battle outside a Kirk involving religious leaders and politicians. The pope loses an arm and Boris Johnson turns up in horseback.

• Replies 13k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I like Man City more now than when they were just another shit team with dickheads like Joey Barton tbh. At least they play decent football and have a likeable manager and players.

Far less annoying than c***s like Man U, Chelsea, Liverpool, when they're whinging because City won a trophy instead of them it's glorious

I don't mind Man City, but I don't really care that much about English football, I can take it or leave it.

It doesn't help your cause that City have "likeable" players though on the day that Yaya throws the dummy out the pram about not winning the African Player of the Year and calls his failure to win "the shame of Africa"!

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/35267662

I'm afraid when it comes down to childish gurning and inflated ego big Toure is up there with the worst of them.

Toures worth it for the ten minutes at the end of every game where he suddenly turns unplayable, with the previous eighty seeing him waddle about like he shat himself. Great fun.

Just me who feels sorry for Pellegrini? He's probably the best manager City have had, yet the fans seemed to love Mancini more, and it looks inevitable he'll be punted regardless of results this Summer for Pep.

Plus potentially 12 million on Irturbe. The money in the Premiership is bordering in ridiculous now.

That actually looks pretty decent if he could recapture his Verona form. Mental that diddies like Bournemouth are paying that kind of money right enough.

£7m for Grabban though. :lol:

We've signed another randomer from Ligue 1. Anyone know anything about Henri Saviet?

Wonderkid on FM. Seems fairly average in real life.

Wonderkid on FM. Seems fairly average in real life.

Actually thats identical to Mitrovic. Is FM all Newcastle use to scout?

Actually thats identical to Mitrovic. Is FM all Newcastle use to scout?

I think we phone up Mondial Sports Management and they send a player round. They represent Saviet, Yohan Cabaye, Matheiu Debuchy, Hatem Ben Arfa, Moussa Sissoko, Remy Cabella, Florian Thauvin, Emmanuel Riviere and Aleksandar Mitrovic...

In other news, it looks like we might be getting Jonjo Shelvey, who would be a fantastic signing IMO. A midfielder like him is exactly what we need.

That actually looks pretty decent if he could recapture his Verona form. Mental that diddies like Bournemouth are paying that kind of money right enough.

£7m for Grabban though. :lol:

Yeah it wasn't so much the money. More the fact that the touted wonder kid may join about mouth for that figure!

Archived