Premier League 2015-16

True. Yet when we have goal fests up here is blamed on the poor quality of the teams up here and yet in England it is heralded as brilliant. I was just really grumping that people should a bit less harsh on our game, while the game down south is wee bit overhyped when it is in actual fact just as mince at times. You just dont here the same level of criticism down there.

Anyway I hope Leicester hold it together and win it

I suppose it will a change when the media up here will have their 'Old Firm' "isnt it exciting" puff to watch again next season. Cannie wait.

Except that they don't really, beyond their own marketing, which you can hardly blame them for, because it absolutely works. Most analysis of games this season has focused on the fact that no team really wants to win the league. They're hardly crowing on about how Leicester must be the greatest team in the history of the World because they're above certain other "big" teams.

• Replies 12.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Pantillimon has moved from Sunderland to Watford. Surely Sunderland have someone else lined up as if I were them I'd rather have him than manone(spelling?)

I thought that Pickford looked OK against Spurs, didn't really have much of a chance with any of the goals.

Pantillimon has moved from Sunderland to Watford. Surely Sunderland have someone else lined up as if I were them I'd rather have him than manone(spelling?)

Gomes had some awful moments at Spurs but I think he's been excellent at Watford. It might just be competition for places but I don't think Pantillimon should go straight in the XI.

Archived