Premier League 2015-16

• Replies 12.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That was his buy-out fee. Liverpool refused to meet it.

Even though I would've thought it would've been a good signing for Liverpool I have to admit I'm finding this Chinese league outspending the EPL fantastic, long may it continue, when everybody is rolling up to take a bit of the Chinese dollar then maybe the EPL won't delude themselves into thinking players are moving there solely to play in the best league in the world.

Allegri has agreed a four year deal at Chelsea apparently and will be brining his backroom staff. When was the last manager to actually last that long at Chelsea ?

Ranieri lasted 3 and a half years. Before that you're going back to John Neal in 1981 was the last to make it to four years

Ranieri lasted 3 and a half years. Before that you're going back to John Neal in 1981 was the last to make it to four years

Was the majority of that stint not before Roman took over? Mourinho the longest serving under him?

By the way he came in to bayern dismantled that team so he could build his own, it was a transition year for them and real went on to win it. He's won plenty at bayern, and built the second best side in the world at the moment :lol:

But why use logic and fact LAID ON A PLATE 11111

so guardiola dismantled a champions league winning team to build his own? and has failed to win it in the 2 seasons since he dismantled them?

would that be a correct statement?

Archived