Premier League 2015-16

It's not hard to avoid in the slightest. In fact, it's extremely easy to avoid watching the EPL if you don't want to.

Really? Seems to me the entire UK sport media promotes the EPL.

• Replies 12.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Promoting it and watching it is 2 completely different things. Instead of watching English games you could be watching Scottish, Dutch, German, Spanish or Italian games across Sky and BT Sport. Or if you don't like watching the likes of Man Utd or any other team, don't watch the game they are involved in.

Simples.

A bit like Ayr United then? :P

Luckily I'm in Middlesbrough this weekend so I do actually get to avoid watching Ayr Utd.

Promoting it and watching it is 2 completely different things. Instead of watching English games you could be watching Scottish, Dutch, German, Spanish or Italian games across Sky and BT Sport. Or if you don't like watching the likes of Man Utd or any other team, don't watch the game they are involved in.

Simples.

Bingo.

Can't see Everton getting a result today which will mount more (unwarranted) pressure on Martinez. The backlash on Everton's Twitter after the Watford game calling for his head was mental. Apparently some fans have got a plane to fly over St Mary's telling Kenwright to leave.

It's hard to avoid it since the English game dominates our market

I've decided to avoid a lot of English games this year as they usually end up pissing me off by how w**k and overhyped they are. Only game I've watched so far was Chelsea - Swansea and that was because I was in a good football mood after the Queens game, didn't regret that one to be fair. Think I've been justified in my actions overall though.

It's promoted to f**k but it's not hard to just not watch the games. I ended up canceling Sky to get away from it all but kept BT for Europe and Scottish Championship.

Archived