Premier League 2015-16

Leicester with a hard run-in, but Tottenham will surely drop points. Tottehham getting 10 points with W3D1L1 out of the final 5 games means Leicester would only need four points to clinch the title.

I'm more nervous watching Leicester these days than I am United.

• Replies 13k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I've just not seem him mentioned I'm a single tots, has been utterly rubbered by the pundits this year. Guess it's understandable with kane/vardy being English. I'd still have aguero in my team this year. Fucking lukaku over him by souness XD

I've just not seem him mentioned I'm a single tots, has been utterly rubbered by the pundits this year. Guess it's understandable with kane/vardy being English. I'd still have aguero in my team this year. Fucking lukaku over him by souness XD

Lukakus scored the same amount as Aguero from less shots, and has three times as many assists...

Suspect this may have been posted previously but I hadn`tt seen this marvellous tweet from Richard Keys.

I'm not sure what's worse - Newc appting Joe Kinnear or Leics Ranieri. He'll be one of the first 3 sacked this season.

I hate folk digging up posts like this.  It was natural to assume that from Keys, given Ranieri's record in England and the fact that Leicester were a fucking gang last season.

Folk are re tweeting Paddy Power who said a few years ago 'The Leicester chairman says they'll win the PL within 5 years'  with a stricture of the Toby Maguire face.

It's like people are now expected to get every single prediction spot on. 

I hate folk digging up posts like this.  It was natural to assume that from Keys, given Ranieri's record in England and the fact that Leicester were a fucking gang last season.

Folk are re tweeting Paddy Power who said a few years ago 'The Leicester chairman says they'll win the PL within 5 years'  with a stricture of the Toby Maguire face.

Jeez. 

The reasons I posted it were twofold.

1. I found it amusing.

2. I think Richard Keys is a bit of a dick.

I`m not saying anybody should get every prediction spot on I`m just amused that this one was so memorably off the mark.

His record in England is excellent! He got Chelsea into the UEFA Cup twice and Champions' League twice without any Russian oil.

I agree with the sentiment of your post, but Ranieri's previous in England wasn't exactly bad. The reaction amongst pundits when he took over was way over the top, mostly I suspect because of who he was taking over from.

So half what lvg has spent at utd and vastly more successful.

Relative to player values, that £150m is easily equal to what Van Gaal has spent.

Ranieri spent it far better though. Off the top of my head he brought in Lampard, Gallas, Makalele, Wayne Bridge and Joe Cole, who all played a big role in Mourinho's team that won back to back titles. He also brought John Terry into the first team.

Archived