Premier League 2015-16

Leicester fans are starting to remind me of Liverpool fans a few years ago....

Anyone else starting to see this now?

Team with a smaller lead than you thought, team stumbling about scraping wins giving a false sense of form and fans already chanting about being champions while selling merchandise about being league champions. Its incredibly similar.

• Replies 13k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Team with a smaller lead than you thought, team stumbling about scraping wins giving a false sense of form and fans already chanting about being champions while selling merchandise about being league champions. Its incredibly similar.

Liverpool never really had much of a lead though. They came from pretty much no where and beat Man City to get their noses in front. Won away at Norwich before fatally 'slipping up' ;) 3 games from the end at home to Chelsea.

And I'm no so sure about the merchandise.

I'm not so sure. I think Spurs could win the league now. Losing Vardy for the next two games is a major blow. Psycologicly it could affect the players. I also think Leicesters final games are harder than Spurs final ones.

I wonder if Chelsea will lie down to Leicester?

What were they signing?

It's market traders selling merchandise, not Leicester. Bit of a difference really.

I'm not so sure. I think Spurs could win the league now. Losing Vardy for the next two games is a major blow. Psycologicly it could affect the players. I also think Leicesters final games are harder than Spurs final ones.

They certainly won`t lie down to Spurs.

Still all to play for but tonight was a big result for Spurs.

They were excellent.

now when there was a decent scottish game and an alright one, it gets degraded

Are you trying to say yesterday's OF game was the only decent game played in Scotland in recent history?

If so, ROLFCOPTER.

Tonight's hammering of Stoke was a statement and then some, however I think they're about even in terms of remaining fixture difficulty.

Leicester v Swansea - Even without Vardy, I fancy them to scrape a 1 or 2-0 win here.

Spurs v West Brom - A 3-0 home win, easily.

Man United v Leicester - Possibly the least threatening Man United side in 20 years. Leicester are more than capable of shitfesting a draw at OT.

Chelsea v Spurs - Usually a fairly tense derby, Chelsea would fucking love to damage Spurs' title chances. Draw i reckon.

Leicester v Everton - If Lukaku can be arsed, Everton might just throw a spanner in the works, but he and the rest of Martinez's under-achieving shitebags won't be remotely up for this. Home win.

Spurs v Southampton - Easy, but now irrelevant home win.

Chelsea v Leicester - Pleasing guard of honour for Ranieri and his champions. Probably just want to get the trophy and get pished as f**k though, and Chelsea will be in full on holiday mode. Boring as f**k 0-0.

Newcastle v Spurs - A Spurs win to relegate these c***s would be an utterly fantastic way to end the season.

I now think I want spurs to win it. Something about vardy makes me think he's a wee dick and although I love ranieri I think spurs play the better football.

A spurs win would also be a massive upset in terms of the premier league history (they're hardly one of the big boys).

Basically a win win for neutrals and if it goes down to the final day then I won't really care who wins it.

If this title race had 10 more games to go, I think Leicester would finally, finally run out of steam or to phrase it better, stutter long enough for a Tottenham team in ascendancy to take control. As it is though, I think Leicester should just about hang on.

The Leicester game was better in every conceivable way. Better players, a better stadium, better fans, a better standard of football, a better competition.

People that say the OF game was better should check out junior games. The standard is atrocious but there are plenty of chances which is all that matters it seems.

You get enjoyment from what the stadium is like in the TV game you are watching? :lol:

The Leicester game was honking btw.

Archived