Premier League 2015-16

Is there any player in the top leagues who strikes a ball as poorly as Jesus Navas?

He constantly looking sclaffs shots and crosses or shanks them all over the place!

Raheem Sterling

• Replies 13k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I thought winning the Europa League guaranteed CL football the following season?

ETA, you had edited that before i posted :lol:

Yeah, apologies I realised that it didn't really make sense without putting the Liverpool scenario in!

I'd probably pay to watch van gall on stage tbh.

Fully agreed  :lol:  He's clearly an absolute fucking alkie but he also clearly doesnt give a single f**k about how the media portray him, which seems to just infuriate them even more.

Fully agreed :lol: He's clearly an absolute fucking alkie but he also clearly doesnt give a single f**k about how the media portray him, which seems to just infuriate them even more.

I'm still convinced he's a master troll, zero fucks given :lol:

I'm still convinced he's a master troll, zero fucks given :lol:

I'm waiting for his final game in charge, where he'll likely sit in the dugout without a care in the world sipping from a glass of wine.

http://youtu.be/xXqK2O05Ldw

Lovely goal by Jack Cork for the second :wub:

Swansea's third goal :lol:

What the actual f**k are the Liverpool defence up to?

God only knows. A much changed side clearly with Thursday night the number one priority but it was a poor performance. Benteke and Lucas coming on at half time made a difference but no sooner had Benteke pulled a goal back but Swansea were gifted one at the other end.

Pissing wet and cold day in South Wales it was a day to forget.

Fellaini must be on for a 10 game ban now. Absolute disgrace who hasn't learnt from previous bans. It's a miracle that someone hasn't ended up with a serious injury from him.

Obviously Huth not innocent here either.

Fellaini must be on for a 10 game ban now. Absolute disgrace who hasn't learnt from previous bans. It's a miracle that someone hasn't ended up with a serious injury from him.

Obviously Huth not innocent here either.

I would love to see them take on one another in a square go!!!!

Archived