Premier League 2015-16

Am I the only person who doesn't see value in an egotistical Man United manager signing a 34 year old egotistical striker on 200 grand a week?

No.

• Replies 13k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Are any bookies offering odds on how many red/yellow cards he'll (Ibra not Supras) pick up in the season?

Referees would have to be extremely specific in explaining why he's being booked/sent off (Supras not Ibra).

Would lead to far too much stoppage time IMO.

I see Rafa has been given full control of transfers which Newcastle fans seem to be overjoyed with.

I'd hate for them to see this link http://liverpoolfc.wikia.com/wiki/Rafael_Benitez/Transfers

That net spend of £11 million a season and leaving Torres, Sterling and Mascherano who sold for a combined £130 million after he left is shocking,

Was that a situation where a third party owned him and loaned him out to clubs then Liverpool bought him outright?

Think it was the reason Sheffield Utd kicked up so much of a fuss when they got relegated as both him and Tevez were owned by a third party. I'm sure they bitched about sporting integrity for a bit but once they got a large sack of cash they stopped moaning.

Think it was the reason Sheffield Utd kicked up so much of a fuss when they got relegated as both him and Tevez were owned by a third party. I'm sure they bitched about sporting integrity for a bit but once they got a large sack of cash they stopped moaning.

Correct, Colon w****r was manager as well and made a huge fuss about how much of a disgrace it was, then went and did exactly the same thing with QPR a few years later. Odious man.

Archived