Premier League 2015-16

I never have. It's very odd to see. Was almost a full house on Sunday too so can only assume several thousand can't make the journey twice,have other commitments or are willing to pass on it as it's essentially a dead rubber now.

Tells you all you need to know about the percentage of "match tourists" in the average United support

• Replies 13k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

De gea denied the golden gloves by smalling in the 93rd minute of the final game of the season :lol: sums united up

To be fair, the "Golden Gloves" is a pointless award and I doubt he'll genuinely be bothered.

I naturally assumed from the clip that the Bournmouth fans would have left the ground by then but right enough. Still think he should leave, FA cup win or not. 

Thats Villa been taken over, Nigel Pearson or Di Matteo to be announced as the new manager before Friday

I picked Xia as that's the name of the new Chairman (awaits tedious Mao pun).

I could go Bully Di Villa if Roberto is the new boss I guess.

Is he still picking up a wage from Chelsea?

Could still be picking up a wage from Chelsea though (I'm not saying he is, I don't know). I remember O'Leary was still being paid by Leeds when he was our manager.

That was more to do with him winning a case against the club and the club not being able to give him the full amount at once though.

Just read that Jack Grealish has broken a league record as he lost all 16 games he featured in this season. That's some going.

Weird feeling monkey boy bale may have a similar record in his early day at tottenham hibspurs

Archived