Premier League 2015-16

• Replies 13k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

he's the new macheda...er bebe...januzaj? Nevermind. I could skin skrtel for fucks sake :lol:

Not the best comparisons. Machida I'll give you, however Bebe was always shit and scored I think only once in a midweek league cup game against Wolves, whereas Januzaj may well still go onto being a fairly good football player.

Not the best comparisons. Machida I'll give you, however Bebe was always shit and scored I think only once in a midweek league cup game against Wolves, whereas Januzaj may well still go onto being a fairly good football player.

bebe was quite highly thought of actually when he went to man utd and flopped from the get go, januzaj started fairly well and the next thing you know he's better than sterling, make him play for England then slowly but surely starts to fall off the radar, still a decent player but nowhere near the bandwagoners made out

bebe was quite highly thought of actually when he went to man utd and flopped from the get go, januzaj started fairly well and the next thing you know he's better than sterling, make him play for England then slowly but surely starts to fall off the radar, still a decent player but nowhere near the bandwagoners made out

Bebe had a good rep on some unfounded hype. It was evidently clear as soon as he played football at a level higher than the Portuguese second division he was hopeless. Comparing him and Martial is incredibly unfair.

Bebe had a good rep on some unfounded hype. It was evidently clear as soon as he played football at a level higher than the Portuguese second division he was hopeless. Comparing him and Martial is incredibly unfair.

I'm not comparing him literally, no doubt he's 100x better than bebe. It's just ridiculous how he's the next fucking Thierry Henry because he scored against an abysmal defence, it's the same thing every bloody time. Actually I remember not long ago it was wellbeck that was the new Henry. :lol:

Rooney being out was the best thing that happened to Man U today.

Hopefully Van Gaal has the balls to keep him on the bench when he's fit, he's fucking hopeless.

Oh and, Lolverpool :lol:

Rooney being out was the best thing that happened to Man U today.

Hopefully Van Gaal has the balls to keep him on the bench when he's fit, he's fucking hopeless.

Oh and, Lolverpool :lol:

I'm not too sure about that tbh, Fellaini was shite. Lots of punts up to him as well, shite to watch.

I'm not comparing him literally, no doubt he's 100x better than bebe. It's just ridiculous how he's the next fucking Thierry Henry because he scored against an abysmal defence, it's the same thing every bloody time. Actually I remember not long ago it was wellbeck that was the new Henry. :lol:

But your original post did. The post quoted above is a fair and reasonable comment. You're original post was a weird one comparing him to the likes of Bebe, Machida and Januzaj. Maybe just didn't word it in the best way?

I'm sure he was signed without Ferguson ever seeing him play, for quite a big fee.

Yep, he only played a couple of pre-season games for Sporting aswell.

Pretty sure its come out that Man U only bought Bebe so they could give Jorge Mendes a massive "bonus" without it being overly illegal

You need to remember that Tyler's job is not just to commentate on football, his job is to sell Sky's product, so he is going to hype up anything that creates a good story in their 'best league in the world' narrative. Martial making his debut was the big pre-match chat, so coming on and scoring was Sky's/Tyler's ideal scenario.

Pretty much unanimous opinion that Rodgers should go from Liverpool fans. Looked completely lost in the post-match interview. Don't think anyone can work out what he's trying to do with Liverpool.

He seems to have this frustrating ego which sees the club's best centre half on the bench whilst he plays Lovren in some desperate attempt to show that he wasn't a waste of 20 million. A centre forward at left wing, an attacking midfielder wasted out on the right. Absolute garbage.

Archived