Have you ever had sex in a car?

Driving back from the Tunnel in Glasgow to Dundee to the girlfriend's house, absolutely 'buzzing oot ma nut' had stop the car somewhere on the M9 near Stirling. Just couldn't wait any longer 'she was getting in there & then' it was about 05:00 on a summers morning full daylight. Those E's were fucking great.

This was back in 1994 in her Fiat Panda 500.

I saw a bird doing a reverse cowgirl on the top deck of a 16 bus heading west outside the 3 judges pub one evening while I was out the front having a cigarette.

#BusShaggers

I saw a bird doing a reverse cowgirl on the top deck of a 16 bus heading west outside the 3 judges pub one evening while I was out the front having a cigarette.

#BusShaggers

Had to look that up. It's her on top with her arse in your face.

P.S. Handy if she's not a looker.

Edited by welshbairn

It's a Citroen DS3 dsport plus, actually a nice wee runner but you are spot on re the handbrake and it getting in the way

I'm a Passat man, the 'handbrake' is a button on the dashboard (Insignias have them as well), it took 5 minutes to get over the missing lever, now I don't miss it.

Now before sweetpete, hiya pal, gets the wrong idea, we're just talking motors.

I'm a Passat man, the 'handbrake' is a button on the dashboard (Insignias have them as well), it took 5 minutes to get over the missing lever, now I don't miss it.

Now before sweetpete, hiya pal, gets the wrong idea, we're just talking motors.

I thought about an insignia but decided against it (thought it was a bit big as it is normally just me in the car for work etc)