Have you ever had sex in a car?

Following on from the living in a car thread.

I thought this one would be more up our street.

I done it in a rover 205 and a Renault 19 but only got a blowie when I had a corsa.

I've got a Merc now but never had a sniff, not that I've tried to be honest. When I 1st passed me test I had a daf 44 what a wreck it was, took a bird out but ended up shagging her on a football pitch, at night & not underfloor lights. Good score.

So what's your best car shag, make & model please?

Grimbo

What's so special about your street? Do you play a lot of Dean Martin at the passing cars? (or whatever the whippersnappers consider romantic these days. Slipknot?)

Never shagged in a car, but had plenty of handjobs while driving. Only in America though where, as I'm sure you know, holding an unconcealed weapon isn't against the law.

What's so special about your street? Do you play a lot of Dean Martin at the passing cars? (or whatever the whippersnappers consider romantic these days. Slipknot?)

Never shagged in a car, but had plenty of handjobs while driving. Only in America though where, as I'm sure you know, holding an unconcealed weapon isn't against the law.

Dave, I meant it in the collective way like more in to how our dirty minds work?

That said I see nowt wrong with a bit of That's Amore blasting out of my bedroom window from my gramophone eh at passers by in the feeble hope that may entice them in to some sexual activity?

Dave, that was my brothers name too & he used to have a transit van, well for those old enough to remember back to the 80's, I had a mate Tony & he'd woon tickets to go to an airshow but this was at no ordinary airbase oh no, this one was surrounded by John McVeigh is a tit (I don't mean that in a disrespectful way) cos it was at Greenham Common, down south like. So we stuck a couple of bunk bed mattresses in the back of his van & drove down to the show, drank beer & sat out in the sunshine watching planes n shit. Then when it had finished we went out to some countryside pub & asked the landlord if we could stay in the car park overnight & we'd eat & get shitfaced in his pub. He was obliging & so we sat down to eat, drink & be merry. Well we gets chatting to some local lasses & I tried me luck, got lucky & borrowed our kids keys, now I can't for the life of me fathom out why, maybe it was out of respect for D&T but I took her on the front seats of the van rather than on the mattresses in the back, it was dark so it wasn't an exhibition thing. Crazy eh?

Grimbo

Edited by Grim O'Grady

Sadly don't drive and have yet to go out with someone that drives, which makes me sound like a beast.

However I have a mate who almost died shagging in a car. The car was parked on a hill and mid pump the handbrake got knocked. Car ended up smashing into a wall. Totally worth it I'd say.

...fearing a stint on the register, I had to think fast.

I was got got 'at it' in the motor at a school with my gf. Thinking back, things could have turned out much worse than the slap on the wrists we received. To be fair though, we were still attending that school at the time and were only 17 ourselves.

My dad posts on P n B and there are 3 certainties guaranteed to come as a result of me posting the above paragraph:-

1) He's a dirty old b£st£rd so he'll have definitely read this topic.

2) I'll never be allowed to borrow his car ever again.

3) I'm going to be grounded :(

Edited by 19QOS19

I have a mate who almost died shagging in a car. The car was parked on a hill and mid pump the handbrake got knocked. Car ended up smashing into a wall. Totally worth it I'd say.

Should've put the car in gear

Sadly don't drive and have yet to go out with someone that drives, which makes me sound like a beast.

However I have a mate who almost died shagging in a car. The car was parked on a hill and mid pump the handbrake got knocked. Car ended up smashing into a wall. Totally worth it I'd say.

People who don't leave the car in gear deserve to die mid-coitus.

I was given my first BJ in the back of my dads car by a lassie I was at school with.

That was the last time my dad ran the pair of us back from the cinema.

Was that just before you lost your headmaster post too?

Works on 2 levels that.

Grimbo

Following on from the living in a car thread.

I thought this one would be more up our street.

I done it in a rover 205 and a Renault 19 but only got a blowie when I had a corsa.

Grimbo

Even though it was only a blowie was it in this car? :P

post-13-14346515807529_thumb.jpg

Edited by sergie's no1 fan