Bundesliga 2023/24

• 2 weeks later...

Season ticket renewed. 20% reduction due to relegation. Also another 5% reduction due to being an existing ST holder. Works out at €143, which equates to ca. £7.50 a game. Realise that German clubs get a shit load of tv money, but is still cheap.

Draw for the 1st round of the DFB-Pokal gets made tomorrow.

BL1 & BL2 fixtures to be announced in 2 weeks time on the 28th. 

Anyone ( [mention=8056]German Jag[/mention]) know when dates and times of fixtures will be announced for first round of DFB Pokal?

9th - 12th of August I think.

12 hours ago, afca32 said:

Anyone ( @German Jag) know when dates and times of fixtures will be announced for first round of DFB Pokal?

4 hours ago, Waspy said:

9th - 12th of August I think.

Yip, 9th to 12th. Once Sky & ARD have worked out who shows Bayern & who shows Dortmund then the fixtures in detail will be announced.

Shite draw for H96, 9-10 hour round trip down to Karlsruhe, a proverbial banana skin of a tie, and if it goes to extra-time / penalties then questionable as to whether able to get back up the road by train. Will likely give it a miss. Even saver tickets on DB are at >£100!

2 hours ago, German Jag said:

Yip, 9th to 12th. Once Sky & ARD have worked out who shows Bayern & who shows Dortmund then the fixtures in detail will be announced.

Shite draw for H96, 9-10 hour round trip down to Karlsruhe, a proverbial banana skin of a tie, and if it goes to extra-time / penalties then questionable as to whether able to get back up the road by train. Will likely give it a miss. Even saver tickets on DB are at >£100!

Ok cheers, is that likely to be days/weeks?

Apologies if I'm asking something's that's already been answered but how soon after the league fixture lists are announced do you think it will be before the TV games/final fixture dates will be sorted for the early games?

Got some friends who are talking about going to Berlin in September/maybe October and they were wondering how far in advance it's likely be sorted.

1 hour ago, Rodhull said:

Apologies if I'm asking something's that's already been answered but how soon after the league fixture lists are announced do you think it will be before the TV games/final fixture dates will be sorted for the early games?

Got some friends who are talking about going to Berlin in September/maybe October and they were wondering how far in advance it's likely be sorted.

Last year, game days 1-6 (through to end of September) were announced on 11th July. This season starts a week earlier, would presume 1st week July. 

14 minutes ago, German Jag said:

Last year, game days 1-6 (through to end of September) were announced on 11th July. This season starts a week earlier, would presume 1st week July. 

Nice one man, cheers.

Looking forward to Bundesliga fixtures coming out as I'll be heading over in late January for matchday 19 or 20.  3.liga  and Regionalliga West is due out first week of July so Hoping there will be games in the 4th tier those weeks as the West has an extra team in it for 2019/20. Especially want to go to games at Dortmund, Monchengladbach and Koln. 

I'm looking at heading along to a Dynamo Berlin or A VSG Altglienicke game so I can see one last game in the magnificent Friedrich Ludwig Jahn sportpark before the stadium is demolished at the end of the season. A new stadium will be built for the special Olympics and there is rumours the floodlights will be staying.

On 19/06/2019 at 15:35, Rodhull said:

Usually released in sets of 6, around 6 weeks prior.

Wouldn't pin your hopes on getting to a Union game that early in the season. 36,000 members of a club with a stadium capacity of 22,000 means that general sale tickets will be almost non-existant.

5 hours ago, Todd_is_God said:

Usually released in sets of 6, around 6 weeks prior.

Wouldn't pin your hopes on getting to a Union game that early in the season. 36,000 members of a club with a stadium capacity of 22,000 means that general sale tickets will be almost non-existant.

Cheers. Yeah, I’m not even certain to be going myself but have warned my friends that Hertha tickets are far more realistic. They’ve never been to any Bundesliga games before so would imagine they’ll be fine with that.

Been a bit quiet for my liking from Schalke. Fully expect there to be plenty of business done and a proper rebuilding job under Wagner, but so far Kenny and Tekpetey is all we've done with very little in the rumour mill other than this lad from Dresden.

Looking forward to another mid table finish this year.

On 16/06/2019 at 00:07, afca32 said:

Anyone ( @German Jag) know when dates and times of fixtures will be announced for first round of DFB Pokal?

Exact dates & times now announced. 

https://www.dfb.de/news/detail/das-sind-die-ansetzungen-der-ersten-pokalrunde-204632/

Edited by German Jag