When will indyref2 happen?

Colkitto

Indyref2  

822 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Going round in circles here, but I used the word 'perhaps', in the hope that you (or others) might be able to detail specifically what the purpose of this 'mission' was and exactly what it achieved.
Jeez, is the question that difficult?

Honestly? I haven't a clue.
Why does someone on a football website have to detail anything specifically?
Was is it about this guy going on a 'mission' that has tickled your pickle so much today?

Corbyn perfectly ok with Indy ref2, with him campaigning for the Union it's a fucking shoo-in

Tbf, he's not going to command a position either way. SF might be a better bet for what he's got left of his career.

Aye, it was a cheap dig, my apologies.

This isn't meant to be a dig but see what makes sense to you in your head, it makes sense to nobody else.

A lot of your posts just seem absolutely bizarre I can't understand the thinking behind half them.

The train of thought you have to come to the conclusions and opinions you do must be mental.

That's pure shite MJW, I've spent most of this afternoon on the Rugby Forum whilst watching the game in the pub!

Aye that 80 minutes peace from you dragging NI into threads was a joy.

Aye that 80 minutes peace from you dragging NI into threads was a joy.

Ach, gis a break! If I'm writing it, you're the one responding to it, whilst clearly spending as much time on here as I do.

It stands to reason! Like a moth to a flame.

This isn't meant to be a dig but see what makes SENSE to you in your head, it makes sense to nobody else.

A lot of your posts just seem absolutely bizarre I can't understand the thinking behind half them.

The train of thought you have to come to the conclusions and opinions you do must be mental.

'The Train of thought you have come to the conclusions and opinions you do must be mental'

Does that honestly make sense to you Lichtie?

Rabs gone mental,but hsi big team winning at egg chasing might have cheered him up

Aye, disappointing though it was for Scotland this afternoon, can't argue it's not a decent run of results for our English cousins.