When will indyref2 happen?

Colkitto

Indyref2  

822 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Its very similar to what a UKIP guy on QT some years ago said about stopping the shoveling of Barnett money over Hadrian's wall. They appear not to have noticed that the area to the north is actually in England. It includes of course Berwick and the only English side in the SPFL, and Carlisle and the border area where wee former British Army "Rory" the Tory has built his cairn. Maybe they'll take the stones for the new wall. Maybe the post is not real-surely a Welsh Farmer knows where walls are placed?

Does anybody know which side of the wall the site of the modern St James's Park was on?

I know it met the river at Wallsend so St James' can't be too far north or south of the line

Once in a lifetime chance?

Scotland voted to stay a small part of the UK and that means everything that goes with that decision. The SNP are desperate now and this could be their last chance before becoming irrelevant.

Dont vote No then greet about it, same old shitebag scotland. 

I voted yes but don't care now, it should be a once in a lifetime chance. Have lost all respect for the SNP, they should've folded after the No vote. Embarrassing.

3 hours ago, Shades75 said:

Was this also the poll where 16-17 year olds weren't asked?

I believe so. YouGov believes they're all at home squeezing plooks inbetween WhatsApp sessions or something...

Scotland voted to stay a small part of the UK and that means everything that goes with that decision. The SNP are desperate now and this could be their last chance before becoming irrelevant.
I voted yes but don't care now, it should be a once in a lifetime chance. Have lost all respect for the SNP, they should've folded after the No vote. Embarrassing.

Your last sentence there is my favourite.

Their existence is based on one policy really and scotland told them No. 

We have a political vacuum now, labour is finished and the snp are an irrelevance but haven't realised it yet. Does their word not count? ONCE IN A LIFETIME CHANCE.

6 minutes ago, D.A.F.C said:

We have a political vacuum now, labour is finished and the snp are an irrelevance but haven't realised it yet. Does their word not count? ONCE IN A LIFETIME CHANCE.

Doesn't look like it. Latest poll sees SNP and Greens increasing their vote. Would see a large pro-Indy majority at Holyrood. Best way to get rid of the SNP, if that matters to you, is to vote Yes to Indy.

Meanwhile, Labour are determined to self-harm until they're stuck below the Greens.

You're at it.

Nah, your previous last sentence was better. This one's a bit.......shouty.

Fooling absolutely no one [emoji38]

11 minutes ago, D.A.F.C said:

^^ Could've been me, I live in Dunfermline ^^

Phew.